Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Surefire SOCOM muzzle blast device

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    RESIST
    im a pansy. ill probably keep it with the rest of my "can't keep in NJ" stuff in south carolina at my uncles. no point in leaving it sitting around the house if i can't use it at the range anyway. that way if i take a class out of state i can use it there.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wsaraceni View Post
    im a pansy. ill probably keep it with the rest of my "can't keep in NJ" stuff in south carolina at my uncles. no point in leaving it sitting around the house if i can't use it at the range anyway. that way if i take a class out of state i can use it there.
    Lol..

Also, that it matters to me but what are these made out of?

Feedback Score
    Interesting. I love the Surfire brakes. This could be nice to have, at least for those on the sides of you.
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kudu22 View Post
    Hey guys I am getting the packaging and name for our blast diffuser. I am looking at getting these to dealers in about a month. FDE is a color I am pushing to offer as well. I love these things. Have one on my 10.5" upper right now sitting on my desk.
    Outstanding news! Thanks for sharing the pictures on your 10.5", I need one on SBR and other ARs too. I'll definitely be picking up a few both in black and FDE.

Shot Show 2015 - Surefire Muzzle Brake Diffuser

Jamie Wiedeman "Alright, and then, for the guys that run muzzle brakes. And you know what that's like being next to the guy on the line with a muzzle brake."

Larry Vickers "Like a dude in a class smacking you up upside the head with a tennis racket after every shot."

Jamie Wiedeman "Great for competition shooters, but when your taking a Larry Vickers shooting course, you don't want to be next to that guy."
    Don't be THAT GUY, buy a Surefire blast diffuser.

No there is not a minimum length for it. We will also be working on a 7.62 version.
    Awesome, definitely need a few of those too, 300 BLK upper, and one for the OBR when doing load development or chronographing indoors without the 762-RC. I assume the 7.62 version will be in black and FDE, and more importantly the be backwards/downwards compatible with 5.56 like the 30 cal cans do? If so any lead times on the 30 cal blast diffuser versions?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    When??? I need 2!

Feedback Score
    No there is not a minimum length for it. We will also be working on a 7.62 version.
    Awesomeness. I assume the 7.62 version will be backwards compatible with 5.56 adapters like the suppressors are?

Ek

Feedback Score
    ^^^ Yes that would be correct.
    Garin Lee
    SureFire Suppressor Division
    Garin@SureFire.com

Feedback Score
    Yep. Totally buying one of these for my .30cal mount. I am pretty dang excited over this. The can resides on a single weapon at a time, so this fills the remainder's role quite nicely.
    Thanks Garin!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Cool

Garin,

Any info on how it affects brake efficiency? I love my SOCOM MBs and SOCOM RCs!!

Thanks!
    "An opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced," Al Swearengen, Deadwood 1877.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Kudu22, do you have any video of it used live fire?
    May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast