Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: M4Carbine.net Update Newsletter

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TXBK View Post
    As others have stated, look in your spam or junk email folder. It would have been sent to the email address that you used to register your M4C account. You can also click the link that Grant provided, and subscribe.
    Thanks for all of the help TXBK, I have checked spam and nothing, I will try Grants link.

Again thanks for all of your help, I really appreciate it
    What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    I'm intrigued by his stated concern that there will be a melt-down of sorts in the 'training-industry'. (If I understood that correctly?)
    My feeling is that if everything would remain as it was say 4-5 years ago, perhaps so, but with the considerable influx of new shooters/gun-owners and staggering increase of people owning and shooting AR's we may just see that shift where training becomes mainstream, as opposed to just a few dedicated "gun-nuts/para-military/militia/right-wing extremists/etc etc".; yes, I've heard it call all that.
    More for everyone, selection of the fittest etc.
    One can hope, right?
    Per Ardua ad Astra.
    STS - gone but not forgotten.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I missed it in my email, thanks for the heads up.

I feel very lucky to have had the opportunity to take one of Ken's classes.

I certainly feel anything he would take the time to write in future emails will be worth my time to read.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I have to agree with the sentiment in here. The update was well worth the read...

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by polydeuces View Post
    I'm intrigued by his stated concern that there will be a melt-down of sorts in the 'training-industry'. (If I understood that correctly?)
    My feeling is that if everything would remain as it was say 4-5 years ago, perhaps so, but with the considerable influx of new shooters/gun-owners and staggering increase of people owning and shooting AR's we may just see that shift where training becomes mainstream, as opposed to just a few dedicated "gun-nuts/para-military/militia/right-wing extremists/etc etc".; yes, I've heard it call all that.
    More for everyone, selection of the fittest etc.
    One can hope, right?
    I got the feeling that he was talking about the instructors, rather than the students, being like the writers and editors of gun rag magazines.

Maybe a Mod can merge these two threads when they get a chance.
    Last edited by TXBK; 01-30-15 at 11:38.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TXBK View Post
    I got the feeling that he was talking about the instructors, rather than the students, being like the writers and editors of gun rag magazines.
    Same here. Tactical Response, etc.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I enjoyed Mr. Hackathorn's article and look forward to reading more of his writing.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've always enjoyed Ken Hackathorn's articles. In looking back at many older gun magazines from the 1980s and 1990s, I've found quite a number of articles that I liked that turned out to be written by Ken.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Mr. Hackathorn is a national treasure. It is a great pleasure to read his words.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I was very excited to see Mr. Hackathorn author the official M4C newsletter. Looking forward to future installments.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast