Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: ETS Transparent glock mags

Feedback Score
    Ordered some yesterday after attending a USPSA Match where two competitors were using them to shoot Limited Division with the 140MM Magazines in Glock 17s'.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I bought (5) 140mm 9mm ETS mags a few months ago from Botach for around $13/ea with free shipping. Received them in about a week and have been happy with them. They hold 21 reloadable, and drop free when empty or loaded.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Well, after a previous range trip where my 22/21 round mags functioned perfectly except for failing to lock the slide back once, I have to say I'm pretty disappointed with the mags today. The followers seemed to be binding up midway through the mag causing failures to feed and giving me a mag full of rounds I could rattle out of the magazine. I'm thinking I have a few of the earlier gen 22 rounders that had weak springs. I have a few I've ordered more recently from dsgarms I'll have to test out next weekend.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I noticed while loading some of mine before a match on Saturday that I had a couple with weak springs. The follower rattled with no ammo in it, so I knew I'd have at least two salt shakers. I took the baseplates off and stretched the springs out, this worked to get me through the match without a hitch but I don't trust them now. I will install some Wolff +10% springs in them for $7ea, so I'll still be in them for under MSRP, and about 1/4 of what an OEM mag with TTI or Dawson +5 mag extension costs.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FireandFlames View Post
    Well, after a previous range trip where my 22/21 round mags functioned perfectly except for failing to lock the slide back once, I have to say I'm pretty disappointed with the mags today. The followers seemed to be binding up midway through the mag causing failures to feed and giving me a mag full of rounds I could rattle out of the magazine. I'm thinking I have a few of the earlier gen 22 rounders that had weak springs. I have a few I've ordered more recently from dsgarms I'll have to test out next weekend.

I replied to your message.
    Product Development - Elite Tactical Systems Group

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RIGPIG View Post
    I noticed while loading some of mine before a match on Saturday that I had a couple with weak springs. The follower rattled with no ammo in it, so I knew I'd have at least two salt shakers. I took the baseplates off and stretched the springs out, this worked to get me through the match without a hitch but I don't trust them now. I will install some Wolff +10% springs in them for $7ea, so I'll still be in them for under MSRP, and about 1/4 of what an OEM mag with TTI or Dawson +5 mag extension costs.
    Sorry for the trouble. Please email us at sales@etsgroup.us and we will get you the new springs.
    Product Development - Elite Tactical Systems Group

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ETSGroup View Post
    Sorry for the trouble. Please email us at sales@etsgroup.us and we will get you the new springs.
    Thank you, now that's some customer service!

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    I picked up half a dozen of the 31 round G17 mags today to run in my Kriss Vector. Glad to see from this thread that they were a good choice!
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    More rounds through 3 more 22rd and a pair of 15rd round magazines, zero issues.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Anyone have issues ETs mags and the mag realease on a QC10 lower from a AR9. I have to Jam it down hard just to realease the mags.

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546