Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Something new in a 9mm Carbine that uses Glock Magazines

Past the second cattle guard, at the end of the gravel road
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Range toys. I own two. A Colt 6951 with Spikes SBR upper & Suppressor

And a JP Enterprises that takes Glock mags. Just fun to shoot in the pasture.
    "Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony ... take that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,.." VP Joe Biden Feb 19, 2013

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    dont forget that elite tactical systems is going to be making 33rd glock mags in transparent form soon.

http://www.etsgroup.us/ETS-Group-Glo...nes-s/1823.htm
    "I must study politics and war so that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy."
    -John Adams
    "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    - Albert Einstein
    “Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    I am rather interested in this for a few reasons

#1 cheap range gun

#2 put the 9mm can on it and get rid of the neighbors cat with some subsonic frangible

#3 the wife only shoots my suppressed guns. She grew up liberal, and she still has a strain of gun fear ingrained in her. I have been getting her to shoot the suppressed carbines but I can tell she dislikes the recoil of even 5.56. Suppressed 9mm AR would be the gun of choice

Feedback Score
    If your wife doesn't like noise or recoil........if you are near Macon GA come by the shop and I'll let you test drive a DI45...........almost hearing safe with a 16 inch barrel and I have them running on Grease gun and glock dedicated lowers....and have a standard lower that runs on HK USC mags.......it has much less recoil than a blowback 9mm.conversion kit.jpg My new AR45.jpg
    Last edited by Mad Machinist; 02-05-15 at 20:52.

Feedback Score
    Why in the hell would they thread it 1/2x36" when 1/2x28" is more standard?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TN-popo View Post
    Why in the hell would they thread it 1/2x36" when 1/2x28" is more standard?
    I'm a total noob, but it seems to me during the process of building my own....that 1/2x36 is the norm for 9mm muzzle devices. While 1/2-28 is the "Sometimes Available" option.

Feedback Score
    Sweet-looking little carbine. Might have to get a couple of those in for testing.
    Shockwave Technologies is an innovative manufacturer and retailer of firearm parts and accessories, located in picturesque Salt Lake City, Utah.

The company is owned by Martin Ewer—a veteran of the United States Air Force (6920th ESG (ESC), Russian Cryptologic Linguist, 1985–1990)—and operated by a small team of dedicated professionals. We are committed to excellence and personalized service.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    anyone actually order and try one yet?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Going to order one next month, local dealer can bring them in sub $500.00
    We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Seems like a good deal. I will have to pick one up. I will give a new American company a shot.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast