Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 2/8 - Help. Torque Specs for Precision bolt gun build, ammo questions, etc

Feedback Score

Update 2/8 - Help. Torque Specs for Precision bolt gun build, ammo questions,...

Yes the group is consistent and repeatable. I just need to make a note of the scope setting when using the suppressor. Also I have to see how the scar h does with this heavy bullet. I bet you the recoil is going to be is like a kick in the nuts by the bull, due to the scar being so light and no muzzle brake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AverajeJo; 03-08-15 at 10:22.

Feedback Score
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425828187.430485.jpg

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MBtech View Post
    Nice man, you know Euro is gonna hate you right?
    No way man, I'm happy for you guys!

I mean, sure, my rifle shot like shit and I've spent like $2,000 more upgrading the stock, barrel, action, trigger, etc...but now I have a custom Remington 700 with a hand lapped SS barrel that cost me $2,000 more and has an upgraded stock, barrel, action, and trigger

Of course, I haven't gotten it back let alone shot it yet - so I'll refrain from bragging until then. Maybe the serial number is cursed.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    Ero. I am sure your rifle will be awesome. This rifle with the stock and the scope is about $3000. How is that for kids hunting rifle.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    No way man, I'm happy for you guys!

I mean, sure, my rifle shot like shit and I've spent like $2,000 more upgrading the stock, barrel, action, trigger, etc...but now I have a custom Remington 700 with a hand lapped SS barrel that cost me $2,000 more and has an upgraded stock, barrel, action, and trigger

Of course, I haven't gotten it back let alone shot it yet - so I'll refrain from bragging until then. Maybe the serial number is cursed.
    Haha, I was just kidding around, I'm betting you're going to have one slick rig when you get it back.

Is it still going to use the Vortex scope, if I remember right you had some problems with it and was sent back to Vortex?
    Last edited by MBtech; 03-08-15 at 16:09.
    Work so hard that one day your signature will be called an autograph.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AverajeJo View Post
    Yes the group is consistent and repeatable. I just need to make a note of the scope setting when using the suppressor. Also I have to see how the scar h does with this heavy bullet. I bet you the recoil is going to be is like a kick in the nuts by the bull, due to the scar being so light and no muzzle brake.

I've shot 147,150,168, and 175 out of my 17s I didn't notice a considerable amount of recoil moving up to heavier rounds, the SCAR is a different animal however I have not ever shot it without a brake. (sorry for thread drift OP)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AverajeJo View Post
    Ero. I am sure your rifle will be awesome. This rifle with the stock and the scope is about $3000. How is that for kids hunting rifle.

Too rich for my blood my kid will have to get a job first

Feedback Score
    Lol

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Smith called me to let me know he's cerakoting it now, and will proof fire it this weekend. If he gets 1/2 MOA, then it's all mine!
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Twas the night before Christmas... The suspense must be killer!

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast