Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Any info on Surefire Socom 300?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzap View Post
    Same here. I got a back-in-stock email this morning from SS and had it ordered within minutes.
    It will be interesting to see if SS makes good on their "beat 41f" guarantee. Worst case, I have to get prints and they pay me back $100 so I win either way
    Well according to their website, if you order before July 6, you should be good. If you ordered 3 days ago, and dont make it, somebody on their end made a gross miscalculation and will be handing out mucho $100 bills

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Still in stock at SS. The 300 SPS looks great. I just ordered one, now I wait, and I'm done buying suppressors for a few years. phew...

scott

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by A5scott View Post
    Still in stock at SS. The 300 SPS looks great. I just ordered one, now I wait, and I'm done buying suppressors for a few years. phew...

scott

I've said that at least 5 times now. I thought I was done last month, and just this morning submitted a form 1 for a 590A1 SBS.

On the 300 SPS front, I should have my stamp back any day now. I'm looking forward to putting it up against the Omega and Saker.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post

I've said that at least 5 times now. I thought I was done last month, and just this morning submitted a form 1 for a 590A1 SBS.

On the 300 SPS front, I should have my stamp back any day now. I'm looking forward to putting it up against the Omega and Saker.
    Yeah, I've said that more than once myself. Most recently just after buying the 300SPS. Then I went to the SS website out of curiosity (to see if they still had 300SPS's) and had to restrain myself from buying one of those 12.5" Tacsol 10/22s they're advertising.

Back on topic, I look forward to reading your comparison of those cans. All three have been on my radar at one time or another and may be again. I do love my Surefires, though... already have two 5.56s and one 7.62.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Haha, yes, I'm almost happy July 13th is coming up to help me stop the addiction. Cool, yeah, I'm interested to see which of your 308 cans you like most. I'll do the same with The 300SPS, Omega, and Sandman s. I already have a Griffin Armament Recce 7 which I really like.

scott

Feedback Score
    Can the socom sps support a 6.5 CM?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yep5678 View Post
    Can the socom sps support a 6.5 CM?
    It is rated to 16" 308, I'm sure it would handle 6.5CM. I have a SOCOM762-RC that I use for my 6.5CM, but fully planned on using the 300SPS as a backup for that can.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Ok, I found a Socom 556RC2 at Clayton's in Horsham, PA. Now I'm really done.

scott

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910