Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Any info on Surefire Socom 300?

Feedback Score
    The Warcomp tracks straight back just like our brake but it does not reduce recoil like a brake does. You get about 5% reduction in recoil where a brake is 80%+. So if a user doesn't want the blast of a brake but is looking to control the rifle for faster engagement of targets that is where the Warcomp rules.
    Garin Lee
    SureFire Suppressor Division
    Garin@SureFire.com

Feedback Score
    Kudu, I had a dealer put in a "dealer order" for a 300SPS. He asked, and I told him that the MSRP was 1075. That was before I realized you guys had both the SOCOM type mount and the "direct" threaded mount. Can you tell me if the one I will have coming is the SOCOM style or not, based on the MSRP I quoted him and it being the 300SPS?
    Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Anyone manage to buy a Warcomp yet? Seems like these keep getting pushed back.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kudu22 View Post
    ^^^^^Yes it was. Federal Gold Medal Match. I cant wait to run a Genesis on my 6.5 CM.
    If you guys are wanting something for a SBR you have to do your self a favor and take a look at the WARCOMP. I have a proto type on my 10.5" 5.56 and love it. It is a flash hider that gives you about 10% recoil reduction but it tracks the target like our brake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson184 View Post
    I tried buying one direct a few weeks ago. I was not able to. Are they our yet? I ended up with a pair of the SOCOM FH's one in 556 and one in 762.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    We have some stock of the Warcomp-762-5/8-24 in stock and they are going fast. The 5.56 version is in route back from Ion-Bond.
    Garin Lee
    Garin@SureFire.com

Feedback Score
    I would need to know the dealers name to look up a order.
    Garin Lee
    Garin@SureFire.com

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Any new updates or real-world user reports yet?

Is this can built to be as rugged as the other cans in the SOCOM line?
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    We have been shipping to dealers as AFT clears the form 3's but I am pretty sure it is to early to see a form 4 come in yet for a user report.
    Garin Lee
    Garin@SureFire.com

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson184 View Post
    That and the Warden.

I would love to get an updated ETA on that.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    That makes sense, my math skills are dwindling.

What about the durability question? Are you permitted to answer/comment?

Quote Originally Posted by Kudu22 View Post
    We have been shipping to dealers as AFT clears the form 3's but I am pretty sure it is to early to see a form 4 come in yet for a user report.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast