Page 87 of 91 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: SIG MCX: When is an AR not an AR?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mcx Rattler, apc9 and snakebite mcx sbr

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    For those of you who have Rattlers as social weapons, what are you running for ammo?
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    For those of you who have Rattlers as social weapons, what are you running for ammo?
    While I don't own one I'd have to say supersonics. Maybe the Lehigh Defense 115gr Controlled Chaos?
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    With the 5.5" barrel, I think you're going to need to look at ammunition that functions via expansion rather than fragmentation. I believe the Barnes 110gr "black tip" Tac-Tx seems to be the load that the military has tested with the Rattler for super sonic use.

I'd advise some research before using any loads with bullets that have slots cut into them or frangible bullets. There are a couple of reports around the internet of suppressors on .300blk firearms being destroyed by bullets flying apart. One case involved a slotted bullet, the other a frangible. Sig's .300blk barrels use a faster twist rate than other .300blk barrels in the industry, and this may be a factor.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post

Nice.

How do you like the VUDU?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Nice.

How do you like the VUDU?

It is fantastic. The reticle and glass are amazing. This one is actually getting a steiner p4xi. I stole the vudu from my sr15 mod 2 to see how the lpvo felt on the mcx

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post
    It is fantastic. The reticle and glass are amazing. This one is actually getting a steiner p4xi. I stole the vudu from my sr15 mod 2 to see how the lpvo felt on the mcx

Nice again.

And the Steiner? How is it? Have you messed with the higher end? I think it is called the T5XI.

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Nice again.

And the Steiner? How is it? Have you messed with the higher end? I think it is called the T5XI.

I just ordered it about 30 minutes ago. I got the law enforcement model with the throw lever. I almost ordered the t5xi but could not justify it on my .300bo sbr

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My Form 1 came back approved, so I finally got to swap the PSB for a proper stock. Still waiting for the Form 4 on my SIG SRD762 QD suppressor. Hopefully sometime in March/April.

Page 87 of 91 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast