Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Questions about CZ Scorpion Evo 3 going SBR and 922r

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    IMG_20170610_221007.jpg

USMCVET, makes me smile every time I pick it up.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ndmiller View Post
    The CZ Stock I believe is American made as is the Magpul.
    Thank you. I bought one on EBay for $92 shipped. I knew it was Czech made. I just realized that it’s being shipped from the Czech Republic! I’m going to use the folder with a Gear Head Works Brace and adapter. I need to remove one rollpin slide in thier adapter and attach the brace. I gigured this was a good way to do it and then I could sell the brace and recoup some of my money and put the stock back together once I get my form 1 back. I think by adding this part I need to add another US made part or use the US made stock. Oh well. Live and learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by usmcvet; 10-11-17 at 11:05.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BallJ View Post
    IMG_20170610_221007.jpg

USMCVET, makes me smile every time I pick it up.
    It looks cute and fierce at the same time!

"Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    you guys are killing me....

my F1 stamp was approved after 361 days on 10/5/17, now I'm just waiting for the thing to arrive. it seems like that takes longer than the actual wait for approval.
    I always wanted to take two shotguns and mount one on either side of a Rottweiler...I will call the breed a Shottweiler

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Did you use E Forms? If so you just print it. It isn’t mailed.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Did you use E Forms? If so you just print it. It isn’t mailed.

No, this was post 41F, so Eforms weren’t available. All of my other SBR’s were e-filed. Not this one

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Sorry I missed that. I just tried to Efile last night and saw it was a no go. Bummer. It was quicker. I tried to remove the handguard on my CZ tonight but it looks like I need a 21/22mm socket for the bbl nut. I wanted to use an HK Parts 3 lug adapter but I don’t see how I can get it tight. I’m going to buy a 5 inch 3 lug bbl from in Lead we trust. It’s a drop in and their Trunnion and bbl combo will get me two more 922r compliance points. It will fit better under the rail and the shorter bbl should make it easier ro keep the rounds subsonic.
    Last edited by usmcvet; 10-15-17 at 01:48.

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Sorry I missed that. I just tried to Efile last night and saw it was a no go. Bummer. It was quicker. I tried to remove the handguard on my CZ tonight but it looks like I need a 21/22mm socket for the bbl nut. I wanted to use an HK Parts 3 lug adapter but I don’t see how I can get it tight. I’m going to buy a 5 inch 3 lug bbl from in Lead we trust. It’s a drop in and their Trunnion and bbl combo will get me two more 922r compliance points. It will fit better under the rail and the shorter bbl should make it easier ro keep the rounds subsonic.
    Try this: https://hbindustries.net/store/shop/...rrel-nut-tool/. I have one I could loan you, PM me if you are interested.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Questions about CZ Scorpion Evo 3 going SBR and 922r

Thank you drtywk. I was able to use a 21mm deep socket.

I added a photo of my friends place where we went shooting yesterday. What a beautiful day!

Last edited by usmcvet; 10-18-17 at 20:46.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Bumping this up because I really want a Scorpion EVO 3 SBR. However, I’ve never Form 1’d a pistol into a SBR (all mine are factory SBRs) AND I know next to nothing about the Scorpion. What is the easiest way to get one into as factory-looking configuration as possible (as in the photo in post #1). Thanks in advance.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast