Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: ATF Looking at Reclassifying M855 (UPDATE 3/12: CHANGING TACTICS)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Anybody that owns or sells pistol versions of assault rifles is a bottom feeder, irregardless of the ban status of certain ammunition.

They are illigetimate weapons that have no real purpose other than to attract retards to the gun community.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by polymorpheous View Post
    Why can't you guys stop eating our own?
    I suppose it's a lot easier to bitch and harp about gun owners you don't care for, than it is to actually fight to retain a God given right.
    Some of you guys act exactly like Fudds.

This is probably one the most anti-second amendment gun forum on the Internet.
    Spot on.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Should I go ahead and pull the lever on 3+ cases of this stuff? What is the likelihood this gets taken away?
    No chance of that... at least right now.... I mean... nobody is rounding up that 76n, whatever, queer round.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Heads Up! ATF Looking at Reclassifying M855 and remove it from market

#1. I agree with Poly. Blaming gun owners does absolutely nothing to help the cause. We know the law is dumb and the effort it takes to play the blame game is much better spent on fighting the law makers that are responsible for enacting such stupidity. After all, I can't think of a firearm that fits the bill of "sporting purpose" more than an AR pistol as most here consider it a "toy" used for tipping tin cans or punching paper. The irony here is ridiculous.

#2. There's so much better ammo out there, for my purposes at least, that this issue hardly causes as much of a ripple in my shooting habits.
    In case you're into the mil spec ammo, M193 is still available. Ever see the damage that does on steel targets?
    Last edited by Ryno12; 02-14-15 at 07:00.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Thumbs down

The BATmen: a "solution," in search of a problem, since 1933...
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    #2. There's so much better ammo out there, for my purposes at least, that this issue hardly causes as much of a ripple in my shooting habits.
    M855 is pretty useless... but it's still the ATF out of control under the Kenyan Shit stain.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    M855 is pretty useless... but it's still the ATF out of control under the Kenyan Shit stain.
    I agree, but that's covered under my #1 post.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by polymorpheous View Post
    Why can't you guys stop eating our own?
    I suppose it's a lot easier to bitch and harp about gun owners you don't care for, than it is to actually fight to retain a God given right.
    Some of you guys act exactly like Fudds.
    I agree with this.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    This goes to Ryno as well.

I have shot steel with M855 and M193 side by side and the M855 did serious damage whereas the M193 barely left a mark.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Or just blame ATF for being the retarded, bloated, and useless entity that they are... But I digress.
    This is 100% Obama & just a small party of the grand finale assault on Liberty & freedom we are witnessing. We have almost a full 2 more years of this executive fiat bullshit, brace yourself as you haven't seen anything yet.

Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast