Thread: Form 1 Technical Info

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Form 1 Technical Info

OK everyone, I'm new to the form 1 process so please be patient. I really want to get this right the first time. I have some questions:

1) I, myself, am going to be the manufacturer. Do I put my name in 3a as well as 3b?

2) On question 4h (Additional Description) do I need to put anything? There is nothing else on my CMMG, Inc receivver that I think I need to include.

3) After question 13 (which will be the CLEO's stuff to fill out) I listed my name on the line for Name of Maker. After that, do I leave all the CLEO info blank (for them to complete), like CLEO title, address, etc.?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by No Bananas View Post
    OK everyone, I'm new to the form 1 process so please be patient. I really want to get this right the first time. I have some questions:

1) I, myself, am going to be the manufacturer. Do I put my name in 3a as well as 3b?

2) On question 4h (Additional Description) do I need to put anything? There is nothing else on my CMMG, Inc receivver that I think I need to include.

3) After question 13 (which will be the CLEO's stuff to fill out) I listed my name on the line for Name of Maker. After that, do I leave all the CLEO info blank (for them to complete), like CLEO title, address, etc.?
    1) 3a stays blank unless you're a manufacturing company rather than an individual.

2) Unless you want to add something special 4h can be blank. Your name and city/state do not need to be entered here as it is already in 3b.

3) The CLEO will fill in their appropriate info.

If you have not done so, it is highly recommended you have your engraving done on your lower and send the Form1 after you get it back from the engraver.
    If the receiver were damaged or lost in transit you'll play hell getting the $200 check back any time soon.
    To have a right to do a thing is not at all the same as to be right in doing it. - GK Chesterton

Feedback Score
    - 3A can be left blank

- 4H can be blank, but I did provide the other identifying info.

- not sure on the CLEO stuff

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Thanks guys.

The directions for form 1 completion in the NFA Handbook states that you must include (in duplicate) an unmounted photo. But the form 1 itself, says place photo here. ??? Do I paper clip it to that area? Staple? Glue? Epoxy Putty? Plaster?