Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow Rage

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Snow Rage

Any of you either dealing with, or keeping track of, how how bad the winter has been in the North East? I can't remember a worse winter in my adult life. Not just the all time record snow (and more coming today...) but very cold temps for weeks on end. The entire city of Boston essentially at a total stop. I was supposed to go to FL, but it was not happening fast enough for me, so I grabbed a ticket to Panama last minute and I'm out of here.

Man attacks plow driver with shovel in Somerville, police say

A Somerville man was arrested Sunday on charges that he attacked a snow plow driver with a shovel, police said.

The man, who has not been identified, attacked the driver and his plow while wielding a shovel on Dickinson Street around 1 p.m., said Somerville Police Lieutenant James Rooney.

The plow driver was injured but did not go to the hospital, Rooney said.

“This is extraordinary circumstances with all the snow,” Rooney said. “People need to work together, not be fighting with the people who are trying to clear their street.”

The man is to be arraigned in Somerville District Court on Tuesday, Rooney said. He is charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and malicious destruction of property over $250.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...tSK/story.html
    Last edited by WillBrink; 02-17-15 at 08:43.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    I'll be in Panama for a month starting next week (those are cold temps for Panama...), and believe me, not a millisecond too soon. When I return, gonna start looking for a place in FL asap. I was supposed to already be in FL by now, but nothing fell into place in time to avoid this horrible crap.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I'll be in Panama for a month starting next week (those are cold temps for Panama...), and believe me, not a millisecond too soon. When I return, gonna start looking for a place in FL asap. I was supposed to already be in FL by now, but nothing fell into place in time to avoid this horrible crap.
    The weather pic he posted is of Florida, not Panama. Panama doesn't get anywhere near that cool....ever! (unless your up in the mountains near Costa Rica)
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My wife & I were watching the news the other night and we even commented with a "Holy Crap" as they were showing all the snow out east. We're in WI and we get a fair share of cold & snow.
    That said, I couldn't imagine NOT having four seasons. I love snow to the point where I wish we'd get even more.
    I think what Euro posted above would suck to live in and it'd bore me. (He also has 5 G19s & that'd bore me too).
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    My wife & I were watching the news the other night and we even commented with a "Holy Crap" as they were showing all the snow out east. We're in WI and we get a fair share of cold & snow.
    That said, I couldn't imagine NOT having four seasons. I love snow to the point where I wish we'd get even more.
    I think what Euro posted above would suck to live in and it'd bore me. (He also has 5 G19s & that'd bore me too).
    I'll take summer and fall. Spring is too "iffy" and winter flat-out sucks balls (I hate the cold, and I'm originally from Ohio). Yeah, 95 degrees with matching humidity sucks too but if given the choice between that and 20 degrees, well......bring on the shorts!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    The weather pic he posted is of Florida, not Panama. Panama doesn't get anywhere near that cool....ever! (unless your up in the mountains near Costa Rica)
    I'm aware of that as I have a place in Panama....
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I'm aware of that as I have a place in Panama....
    You said "those are cold temps for Panama" so I thought you might have glanced at what Euro posted and thought it was Panama. Yeah, I know you have a place there and we've talked before (I spent 3 years there in the Army).

Panama actually sounds pretty good right now!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Here in Minnesota, we like the snow...the more the better. This year has been so sucky for snowfall amounts that my buddies and I had to go to Montana to find enough to ride.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    Here in Minnesota, we like the snow...the more the better. This year has been so sucky for snowfall amounts that my buddies and I had to go to Montana to find enough to ride.

Damn, that looks fun!
    Our trails haven't even opened yet around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast