Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: This is just painful to look at: Beretta APX

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It looks like a Taurus.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    The mags are $31. Pretty sane.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I'm going to laugh my ass off when one of the big instructors adopts the APX, then people start to buy them up like crazy.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I ldon't me the serialized internal frame, like the Sig P320. I expect we will see some different sizes in the near future.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    I want to make a "Zona de Grippa" joke but I'm not gonna do it.
    NRA & GOA - Join the fight!

Feedback Score
    Man that is an ugly looking gun, leave it to beretta to make something like that.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    FUGLY. But then again so was my first Glock.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    "I'm going to laugh my ass off when one of the big instructors adopts the APX, then people start to buy them up like crazy."

So true

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Corporate boardrooms don't promote sanity, Beretta is back ordered 20,000 M9A3 pistols, Wilson can't get enough pistols
    to fill the backorders that they have.
    Regardless of the public desire for the legacy pistols Beretta made their bones on they continue to push this kind of crap
    on the public who stand with cash in hand.
    It is a insane policy to push plastic junk, when they could sell all the legacy pistols they could make.
    Boardrooms are populated by yes men.
    Last edited by lowprone; 03-10-17 at 13:12.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lowprone View Post
    Corporate boardrooms don't promote sanity, Beretta is back ordered 20,000 M9A3 pistols, Wilson can't get enough pistols
    to fill the backorders that they have.
    Regardless of the public desire for the legacy pistols Beretta made their bones on they continue to push this kind of crap
    on the public who stand with cash in hand.
    It is a insane policy to push plastic junk, when they could sell all the legacy pistols they could make.
    Boardrooms are populated by yes men.
    If they did that then people would criticize them for not innovating which is far worse. Innovation is a good thing. It is healthy for a company to innovate so that institutional knowledge regarding the development of a new system is maintained. Look at the state of Colt. Their newest innovation is the reintroduction of a revolver. While it might make them a quick buck it will hardly make their handguns any more relevant for LE customers.

Keep in mind that in the timeline of Beretta the 92fs is not a legacy product; A flintlock is.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast