Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What's the hype about warsport lvoa/ salient rifles?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wahoo95 View Post
    I'd say that applies to most everything we see any of the big names promoting. I'd say it even applies to to some of the brand and product promo I've witnessed here on the forum as well.

For those that have a problem with the Warsport design they have a new rifle debuting at SHOT that's more traditional in design and hits a lower price point.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    One of their reps was touting these "traditional" guns almost a year ago on a local forum. Are they actually going to come to market with them?
    Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post
    Price doesn't bother me. Mechanically (and metallurgically) inferior design being thrust upon neophytes and peddled by those who SHOULD know better....that's what really irks me.
    Amen.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    After shooting salients newest wonder rifle I bought another noveske. The salient jammed multiple times and wasn't even remotely soft shooting. I've shot their handguns and the grip work feels nice, but I can't say it shot any better than my glocks from fowler, west coast gun works, fire 4 effect, atei or weapon works/ dp. Save your money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostdarva View Post
    First off I will not shop at a liberal store
    Secondly,
    I will not shop at a store that is named after genitalia.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I understand why everyone is speculating, but I wish we could get first hand experiences, quantified first-hand experiences. Not just, "I shot one and it worked fine."

Quote Originally Posted by henschman View Post
    Overpriced, overhyped rifles with all the aesthetic charm of a No. 1 Mk. 3 SMLE.

They act like they invented the concept of putting a long gas system and a muzzle brake on an AR to make it softer recoiling.

This thread makes me glad that I don't watch YouTube videos, gun TV shows, or follow any of these bought and paid for shooting celebrities.
    I like the way that they look. Even if the way that they look suggests that they should be used by the Resistance to blast Stormtroopers.

Quote Originally Posted by ColtSeavers View Post
    All this time out in the wild and I'm still trying to figure out how and why they put a rail over that top hat muzzle brake and there's still no crazy reports of blown up rails, hands and such. Kudos to them for that I suppose. Oh and don't care if this is additional necro, I'm hip, I'm 'with-it'.
    My understanding is that they did so to help with flash suppression, the idea being to hide flash and control muzzle rise like a sound suppressor, but without the added length and bulk of a sound suppressor (or the sound suppression, for that matter).

Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post
    With all these suckers having over paid by such a large amount, what are the reasonable odds that those same fanboy-suckers would then post pictures of their poor decisions so they could be writ large on the interwebz?

I say it's only a matter of time until one is substantively damaged from this stupid design, if it hasn't already. But we'll never hear about it.
    I take it you've never heard of the Nonesuch.

The Nonesuch is a scam. But once you've been hoodwinked by the Nonesuch, you're supposed to tell everyone how great it is. Because if you don't, you look like a fool for having been duped.
    Last edited by MountainRaven; 01-18-16 at 12:44.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I've shot one sample through a course and it had some problems with ejection, meanwhile the 6920 with NSR rail ate and spat everything fed to it. At the end of the day people will spend what they want, but I personally don't see an advantage to a Colt or BCM with an upgraded trigger.
    P144:1

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by l8apex View Post
    I've shot one sample through a course and it had some problems with ejection, meanwhile the 6920 with NSR rail ate and spat everything fed to it. At the end of the day people will spend what they want, but I personally don't see an advantage to a Colt or BCM with an upgraded trigger.
    Check your PMs and email.
    Acta Non Verba

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Overly technical is my expertise :-)
    So is short and sweet!
    Except, like -in other areas of my life where its good to take a long time... err, yeah..

Meant to quote as a response to an earlier post - but apparently I cant delete a post... so here this stupid looking response sits..
    Last edited by polinco; 01-20-16 at 18:30.
    (PŌL-ING-KŌ) "Politically Incorrect"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I bought one years ago (GPR-CC), which stands for general purpose rifle, combat/civilian. I bought this for my new patrol rifle, looks killer, couldn't have been happier. Went to the range, noticed the selector switch felt gritty. After approx. 35 rounds, the selector switch locked up on safe...wouldn't budge. Pissed off I called War Sports and they said they had a bad batch of B.A.D. selectors. The sent me one overnight for free. Happy with the customer service. Rifle ran great after that. Decided to switch things up and bought a JP Enterprises silent spring and a cryptic coatings mystic black BCG.....double feeds constantly. Switched back to regular BCG and spring with no further issues. Company has since gone out of business!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Really?
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567