I'm looking to get a custom Plate Carrier (Slick, but baller) made by a firm in Canada; trying to figure out what the most reasonable way of conveying information about the size of the plates I plan to run is; I finally found my unicorn of a slick plate carrier, but I do really want to be able to run my shooter's cut standalone plates with it (but not lose the closer form fit for the armor system).

1) I'm utterly ignorant of ITAR restrictions, but absolutely do not want to run afoul of them (would like to be employed with a TS/SCI again once I finish my degree). Also, cost for shipping a plate up there seems a bit prohibitive.
2) The MSA Standalone Lvl4 plates are a somewhat common size to my understanding (10x12" single curve, 0.73" thick) - is there an existing place that has this information precise enough to send?
3) Is there a better way to figure out that solution? I'm not above bugging some of the companies I've bought the accessories I'm looking to mount to this PC to see if they happen to have some precise cut information - it's worth at least the shipping cost to me.