Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Madison, WI Police Shooting

Feedback Score

Madison, WI Police Shooting

This one is shaping up to be another Black Lives Matter fiasco.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...police-n319136

The Cliff Notes version is that a mixed race youth is running round the road assaulting people. A veteran cop chases him into a building and a struggle ensues. The cop is struck in the head, draws his weapon, and kills the suspect. Bystander and black community leadership backlash is immediate. Most of the MSM is going with the gentile giant narrative (6'4" 200+ lb) despite a recent conviction for armed robbery resulting in 3 years of probation.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    They are asking for peace?

Cool, don't attack people, don't rob people, don't fight cops and don't try to take their guns.

That'll be the peace you want, unless, of course, you are killed by your neighbors.

Feedback Score
    This seems more like the Media trying to make a mountain out of a molehill, yes I'm sure there are Racist Cops out there and policies (Bloomberg), but this seems more cut and dry and the officer will probably bear the brunt of the Media witch hunt
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    The common theme that I'm seeing is a complete failure on the part of police leadership to take early control of the media message. The police chief should be referring to the deceased as a violent felon and emphasizing the brutal nature of the suspect's attack on the public and his officer.

Instead, the chief is allowing the family to control the message with a "hands up, don't shoot" narrative that is probably nowhere close to the truth.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    The common theme that I'm seeing is a complete failure on the part of police leadership to take early control of the media message. The police chief should be referring to the deceased as a violent felon and emphasizing the brutal nature of the suspect's attack on the public and his officer.
    More Chief Flynn's need to get out there early... Reporter asks around 1:15 why he was on his phone being "disrespectful" to the black community and his response is extremely well handled.

Last edited by Eurodriver; 03-08-15 at 13:11.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    He is an incredibly well spoken and intelligent.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Probably posted this in another thread, that chief burned an officer for defending himself against a crazy homeless guy who attacked him and tried to take his gun.

He's no friend to LE.

Feedback Score
    I agree that Chief Flynn did a good job in that video addressing those who would turn a shooting into an indictment against the department as a whole. I have no idea if his job performance is up to par in other respects.

However, I'm talking about establishing the narrative about the suspect. This guy was a violent felon who probably should have been behind bars. When asked by the media about the suspect's criminal history, the Madison Chief refused to comment despite such history being very pertinent to the case. Instead, he chose to remain silent "out of respect for the grieving family." Meanwhile, the mother uses that silence to push a false narrative that her son was a harmless teddy bear. She has already given the MSM pictures of this guy in his high school graduation cap and gown, and pushed a story that he was planning to study business next semester.

Bottom line, people need to wake up and smell the blood. The other side is not playing by any rules of civility. We should feel no reluctance to use truth and reality when they are on our side.
    Last edited by Sensei; 03-08-15 at 14:25.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    From a 2A standpoint, Chief Flynn is not a friend of ours, just so you know. Sheriff Clark...Yes. Flynn... No. He's a lib that is just getting irritated with the typical troublemakers in MKE, but he's still not on "our team".
    Besides, he's got nothing to do with this Madison ordeal anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    From a 2A standpoint, Chief Flynn is not a friend of ours, just so you know. Sheriff Clark...Yes. Flynn... No. He's a lib that is just getting irritated with the typical troublemakers in MKE, but he's still not on "our team".
    Besides, he's got nothing to do with this Madison ordeal anyway.
    I don't give a **** about any of that.

I'm just saying, as Steyr pointed out, he did a good job in that video of handling the bullshit. We need more people not afraid to tell the truth when a microphone is stuck in their face and the race baiting questions are asked.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast