Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grim new ISIS video appears to show child executing alleged Mossad spy

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Grim new ISIS video appears to show child executing alleged Mossad spy

A baby-faced executioner who looks to be no older than 12 appears to kill an Israeli Arab who confesses to being a Mossad spy in the latest stomach-turning video released by ISIS.

“The use of a child executioner is significant because ISIS is demonstrating the “growing” Caliphate and that they are raising their next generation of warriors now.”

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/03...ed-mossad-spy/

May be the latest stomach turning video, but surely not the last.
    Work so hard that one day your signature will be called an autograph.

Feedback Score
    Nothing they do surprises me anymore.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Nope, not even brainwashing children to end up being sacrificial lambs.

Feedback Score
    they had children cutting heads off people for a while

some security folks uncovered they were working on is getting children ready to do this in the US and the UK and then have them in schools
    since some schools now have muslim prayer times when muslim kids are allowed to go pray and not be under school supervision at that point with other muslim adults in a isolated room the muslim adults would bring in knives to give to the children where they could go back and slit the throats of other children

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    This is no different than kids throwing grenades at Marines in Iraq, or women using radios to set off IEDs in Afghanistan.

These savages have demonstrated they have no regard for women and children ever since we got involved in that part of the world. I think they actually want us to kill women and children, because they know our ROE and our media all too well, and they are cowards when confronted with force.

If our leaders are going to continue to fight and talk about ISIS with one hand behind their back, this cycle of extremism will only continue and worsen until something big and close to home happens again. I don't buy into the "Muslim prayer time" thing, it sounds like more terrorist fear-mongering to me, but vigilance demands knowing the schools your kids go to, and what their schedules are.
    Last edited by sevenhelmet; 03-11-15 at 14:02.
    "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It's a cultural attribute which probably explains (at least in part) why it's such a ****ed up part of the world to begin with
    I agree, and they are just going to continue to spread like a disease with the use of children and women at an even higher rate of speed.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Every time I see videos and pictures of dozens of these assholes in one place, I keep wondering where our Air Force is?

I mean, shit. If Obama knows that the barrel length of a rifle in my safe is 4.5" less than legal, why can't he rain steel and napalm down on an entire city of his enemy?
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Every time I see videos and pictures of dozens of these assholes in one place, I keep wondering where our Air Force is?

I mean, shit. If Obama knows that the barrel length of a rifle in my safe is 4.5" less than legal, why can't he rain steel and napalm down on an entire city of his enemy?
    Because you are more dangerous to his agenda than ISIS.........
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post

There have been somewhere between 9,000 and 10,000 casualties inflicted on ISIS by US air strikes, probably more. The savages are more hampered in their movements than you might think. The reason you don't see it in the media is because the public is war weary, and fear sells better than bomb footage. Not to mention that there are no direct sources on the ground, like there were during the height of the occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan. What is scary is all the spinoff groups in other countries such as Yemen, Egypt, and Libya, which follow ISIS's M.O.
    "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    59 (100%)
    Ugliness exists in the world and most now know it. One kid, killing one adult: not really newsworthy. I suspect that happened a dozen times this month in Detroit alone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast