Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: InSights Training Center - RECONDO

Quote Originally Posted by SIMPLYDYNAMIC View Post
    Greg is not only well rounded with experience he is also a phenomenal teacher... anyone would be benefit taking a class from him.
    Sounds like an interesting course!

Greg,
    Be safe brother.
    Thanks Travis, look forward to seeing you again, maybe go to a steakhouse and get some more knives!

Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    I can honestly say that if I wasn't in the kitty box I would probably attend this training. What part of Washington does the training take place?
    It is probably going to be in OR just over the border from WA, the facility is bigger (1100 acres) and class III friendly. An hour from Portlands airport, three from seatac

We are also still conforming our other instructors, but one who is confirmed now is a 101 LRRP from Vietnam who ran recon as an enlisted guy and then came back as a O to be the training officer of Recondo.

Also all the support guys will be vets, they will be helping run the HQ and "flying" the helos (which unfortunaly look a lot like trucks.) One of them is an old friend of mine who started in 77th Special Forces Group! When he went to Vietnam they had duck-hunter camo and M1 carbines!

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Greg,

Thanks for the info. I will have to monitor this for future dates.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hamilton View Post
    It is probably going to be in OR just over the border from WA, the facility is bigger (1100 acres) and class III friendly. An hour from Portlands airport, three from seatac

Just had an old friend commit to help. He is a former Company Commander in MACVSOG. His knowledge will add a lot to the ecourse.

Feedback Score
    Greg:

I know a former MACVSOG Team leader / Sgt. who would likely be interested in this, if you are looking for more staff and he was back from work OCONUS?

Good luck with the class.
    Cold Zero

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Insights is also offering Street and Vehicle Tactics course this weekend. If you are in the area and have nothing better to do this this weekend, come and join us.

http://www.insightstraining.com/us/v...6&categoryID=4

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Zero View Post
    Greg:

I know a former MACVSOG Team leader / Sgt. who would likely be interested in this, if you are looking for more staff and he was back from work OCONUS?

Good luck with the class.
    I'd love to talk to him sometime. This course I only using people I know, just easier that way especially the first run through.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hamilton View Post
    I'd love to talk to him sometime.

Authorization Rec'd. Email sent.
    Cold Zero

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12