Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kremlin Prepares For MAJOR Mystery ANNOUCEMENT: ' “something important' will happen

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Kremlin Prepares For MAJOR Mystery ANNOUCEMENT: ' “something important' will happen

Alexei Mukhin, Director General of the Centre for Political Information confirmed the rumor, anticipating that “something important” will happen. When prompted about Putin’s health condition, Mukhin neither confirmed confirmed or denied that Putin is currently “incapacitated.”

http://www.disclose.tv/news/kremlin_..._happen/115348

The Kremlin is preparing a major announcement, journalists are asked not to depart for the weekend

https://translate.google.de/translat...-text=&act=url
    Last edited by Amp Mangum; 03-13-15 at 20:45.
    I treat my lawnmower better than I treat my 1911.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    My money is on Boris Nemtsov being Putin's alter-ego.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    They're declaring war on the West? We should be so lucky...
    "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Russia-watchers including Michael Caputo and Tom Nichols have put forward a darker theory: Russia is in the middle of a coup, and if hard-liners win, Russian nukes could wind up pointed at the world’s major cities.

“One thing is for sure: while this plays out, the world is in far more danger than we were in February,” writes Caputo. “Pray for us all.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...rgoing-a-coup/

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Or if the opposition comes out on top during a coup, they leave the rebels in Ukraine unsupported, seek new rapport with the West and break the power of the oligarchs.

There is no reason Russia cannot and should not be friendly with its neighbors. And no reason the Russian economy shouldn't be booming with the amount of natural resources in their backyard.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amp Mangum View Post
    Russia-watchers including Michael Caputo and Tom Nichols have put forward a darker theory: Russia is in the middle of a coup, and if hard-liners win, Russian nukes could wind up pointed at the world’s major cities.

“One thing is for sure: while this plays out, the world is in far more danger than we were in February,” writes Caputo. “Pray for us all.”

Are you saying they're not already?
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That was a quote from the article, I'd guess that as long as the Russians have had nukes that there has never been a time when they weren't pointed at the world's major cities.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Amp Mangum View Post

Exactly what you describe Putin as? He's about as hard-line old Kremlin school as they come.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Exactly what you describe Putin as? He's about as hard-line old Kremlin school as they come.
    Well, I guess they could go full-stupid communism, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I agree, what would a 'bad' Kremlin do? Invade neighbors, run bombers up and down our coasts, try to block our interests at every point and generally muck things up.....

ETA: Though I guess we all thought that AQ was about as bad as it gets until ISIS lowered the flaming bar.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast