Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kremlin Prepares For MAJOR Mystery ANNOUCEMENT: ' “something important' will happen

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Use it:

http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

You can choose different yields to determine how screwed you'll be if any of these imbeciles running the world decide to nut up on each other.
    I did. Last night. I didn't get a lot of sleep. Frankly, it scares the pants off me. Putin has made it clear he won't tolerate any moves towards Crimea, And, they're ready. Here, in the U.S. the Shitstain in chief, and his neocons insist on provoking a war in Ukraine. This isn't going to end well, and we, the people are going to pay for it..
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    I did. Last night. I didn't get a lot of sleep. Frankly, it scares the pants off me. Putin has made it clear he won't tolerate any moves towards Crimea, And, they're ready. Here, in the U.S. the Shitstain in chief, and his neocons insist on provoking a war in Ukraine. This isn't going to end well, and we, the people are going to pay for it..
    I can't think of an Administration I'd rather NOT have at the helm, to lead us in a nuke-throwing contest than the pack of ass-jackals we've got right now.

With the (lack of) Civilian Leaderahip we have right now, it is stunning this country is still functioning.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    I feel your pain. Glad someone around here gets it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    ass-jackals .
    If you don't mind I am probably going to have to borrow the term " ass-jackal". I loled pretty good when I read that. Fitting term as well.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    I question the validity of these stories. Can we substantiate that the child was in-fact a result of "love"? Methinks the child is the result of something other than "love".

Seems to be the wrong word.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234