Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kremlin Prepares For MAJOR Mystery ANNOUCEMENT: ' “something important' will happen

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Either way, we will do... nothing. Our "leadership" is trying to go full retard communism anyway, so what do they care?
    "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I treat my lawnmower better than I treat my 1911.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Having read this thread to this point, I'll throw out what I heard on the shortwave last night.. I was listening to Radio Romania Int'l last night, and during their news broadcast (in English) They mentioned that American troops were there in the N.E. part of the country doing training with the Romanian Army as a part of NATO.. Romania Is very close to Ukraine... (they share a northern border with Ukraine)Does this mean anything? I don't know.. coincidence? Hmmm. One thing to note, I haven't seen anything about this on main stream media..
    Last edited by ralph; 03-15-15 at 12:15.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    We have had troops in and out of Romaina for a few years. That's nothing new really. When the Germans started bitching about us still having troops stationed there a few years ago, Romania and a few other countries spoke up and volunteered space for new bases in their respective countries.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    WWIII

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    These both seem fairly likely.

Last edited by MountainRaven; 03-15-15 at 16:11.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fjallhrafn
    Not gonna lie, I did chuckle at this one.

On topic: Honestly don't care what the announcement is. They are desperate to stay relevant in today's world, and 'one-upping' our Traitor and Chief is about all they really have, which is a whole lotta nada.

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Not saying this is it, but fairly common for dictators to lie doggo for a bit and watch to see who takes the bait and makes taking power noise. It's all speculation at this point.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason0311 View Post
    We have had troops in and out of Romaina for a few years. That's nothing new really. When the Germans started bitching about us still having troops stationed there a few years ago, Romania and a few other countries spoke up and volunteered space for new bases in their respective countries.
    OK, that makes more sense.. I didn't know we had troops stationed there.. The main reason I listen to Shortwave, is to try to get news that the media here won't report, or isn't outright propaganda.. and to a lessor extent, hear what the "other side' is saying, and then, make up my own mind. In the digital age we live in, a lot of people blow off SW, But, really there's a lot going on, on the airwaves...
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Well he's alive…

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...outs/24835381/

I had hoped for something exciting, a coup would have been interesting. Especially if he had been overthrown by pro western oligarchs. Though it still doesn't see like we know what happened yet other than he's not dead and maybe still in power.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast