Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kremlin Prepares For MAJOR Mystery ANNOUCEMENT: ' “something important' will happen

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-flourish.html

Daily Mail is reporting the videos of Putin are file footage and a coup is taking place.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Im not sure the Russian people could get that lucky.
    Dont sweat the small stuff.

If youre not taking fire, its all small stuff.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt_Overide View Post
    Im not sure the Russian people could get that lucky.
    For Russia's national interests, and for the personal interests of average Russians, Putin has been the best leader in at least 100 years, probably longer. He is not a homicidal maniac like Stalin, he is not ineffectual like many Soviet premiers, he's not a drunken buffoon like Yeltsin. The west doesn't like him because he is a skilled and worthy adversary, and a lot of western countries are being run (nominally at least) by total idiots. I can name one such country, from which I'm typing this. Putin isn't good for the USA, but he is, relative to any predecessors, good for Russia. And extremely popular there.

Is he ideal or perfect - hardly. Is it good for us for supposed enemies to have skilled leaders - generally no, but it's not all bad since they are less likely to do something stupid, dangerous or destructive out of miscalculation, embarrassment or sheer psychotic rage. Imagine if Russia was currently run by a Russian of Obama's qualities.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Russia starts nationwide show of force

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/putin-orde...073059816.html
    I treat my lawnmower better than I treat my 1911.

Feedback Score
    The Daily Mail article is interesting if there is any truth to it. Wonder what all the trucks are for?

Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    The Daily Mail article is interesting if there is any truth to it. Wonder what all the trucks are for?

The circus has come to town. Yay! Putin loves the circus.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Apparently alive and well after flying in from love-baby birth and attending a meeting yesterday... Sweet ride - I think it was even a stork.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0MC10920150316

Russia's Putin reappears after 10 day absence, laughs off 'gossip'

(Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin reappeared on Monday after 10 unexplained days out of public view, laughing off the "gossip" over his health that had erupted during his absence.

The 62-year-old leader met the president of Kyrgyzstan at a lavish Tsarist-era palace outside St Petersburg in his first appearance since Feb. 5 (Story corrects date of previous appearance to March 5 from Feb 5 in paragraph 2). His absence had fueled rumors he was ill, had been overthrown by the army or had even flown abroad to attend the birth of a love child.

"It would be boring without gossip," Putin said, smiling easily before television cameras. He looked relaxed, if pale.

His spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, mocked the press for its interest, referring sarcastically to the various rumors: "So you've seen the broken, paralyzed president, who has been captured by generals? He's only just flown in from Switzerland, where he attended a birth as you know."
    Last edited by cinco; 03-16-15 at 15:28.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    For Russia's national interests, and for the personal interests of average Russians, Putin has been the best leader in at least 100 years, probably longer. He is not a homicidal maniac like Stalin, he is not ineffectual like many Soviet premiers, he's not a drunken buffoon like Yeltsin. The west doesn't like him because he is a skilled and worthy adversary, and a lot of western countries are being run (nominally at least) by total idiots. I can name one such country, from which I'm typing this. Putin isn't good for the USA, but he is, relative to any predecessors, good for Russia. And extremely popular there.

Is he ideal or perfect - hardly. Is it good for us for supposed enemies to have skilled leaders - generally no, but it's not all bad since they are less likely to do something stupid, dangerous or destructive out of miscalculation, embarrassment or sheer psychotic rage. Imagine if Russia was currently run by a Russian of Obama's qualities.
    Putin is great for Russians.

So long as you don't criticize him too much. Or are gay. Or Chechan. Or Dagestani. Or Ukrainian. Or don't like the mafia.

Then you get a nice side of Polonium-209 with your dinner or some delicious, late-night high velocity gilding metal, steel, and lead.

But maybe I've been mislead by the fascist Jewish kulaks that rule the West.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Use it:

http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

You can choose different yields to determine how screwed you'll be if any of these imbeciles running the world decide to nut up on each other.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast