Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Saint Paddy's Day !

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    If you haven't pee'd and vomited green beer on your boots yet, you really haven't celebrated Saint Paddy's day.
    I don't get hammered like that any more, but I do remember the times when I did and although I wouldn't participate to that level again in this life time, it was a blast when I did.
    Yes, I did pee off a bridge and in to the green river. Yes I did have a roommate nearly have a heart attack from a green bowel movement the day after drinking copious amounts of green "Old Style" and yes, unfortunately I woke up with a really fat girl, and it took 48 hours to find my car.
    I love being Irish and this is our day!
    THAT is all the reason a man needs to celebrate St. Paddy's Day! To be humbled beyond belief is a good life's lesson. Green "Old Style" beer. Now that brings back some memories, but not all of them great! LOL Would you happen to be from the Midwest? I remember Schlitz, Hamm's, Old Style, and Drewry's.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Half (the better half) Irish. Sorry--I don't really give a rat's ass about anybody's ethnicity, including my own. God bless the USA...I did wear green today, though; the same woodland camo field jacket I usually wear to the range.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I'm pretty sure it's Saint Patty's Day.

Corned beef and cabbage sounds good... if you add in a pint of Guinness fresh from the tap.

" Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    My pipeband can fund an entire year of shenanigans in one grueling day. I don't care about the rest, but it's still fun for us..
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    I thought it was an excuse for people to bitch about something they don't like on the internet......
    lol.

My wife did cook me one hell of a Shepherds Pie last night. Between that and a couple of pints of Guinness I had a good night.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12