Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Saint Paddy's Day !

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Happy Saint Paddy's Day !

I trust you'll perform your sacred duties.
    http://www.blackfive.net/main/2015/0...ies-today.html

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    So many people go ape shit over this holiday. Why?

Not taking anything away from the Irish, or the real Saint Patrick. I just don't get the desire to celebrate this holiday at all. It's literally the redheaded stepchild to Cinco de Mayo.

I am not Irish, so maybe I don't understand...
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    An excuse for the mouth breathers to go to some idiotic bar and act like imbeciles. (as far as I can tell)
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    I thought it was an excuse for people to bitch about something they don't like on the internet......
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Being half Irish but a non drinker makes his holiday hard for me. Normally we go to my mother in law's house (wife is also half Irish) and have an awesome corned beef and cabbage dinner.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    I thought it was an excuse for people to bitch about something they don't like on the internet......
    Don't need an excuse to do that!
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The corned beef and cabbage is pretty good. Around here a bunch of bars set up chain linked fencing to keep the herds of retards within legal alcohol serving confines.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post

Not taking anything away from the Irish, or the real Saint Patrick. I just don't get the desire to celebrate this holiday at all. It's literally the redheaded stepchild to Cinco de Mayo.

I am not Irish, so maybe I don't understand...
    If you haven't seen it before, try and watch "The Quiet Man" with John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara. The Irish, a bunch of foul mouthed, philandering drunkards, without a dime to their names. Their women are worse! God bless them, you gotta love'em!

Feedback Score
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If you haven't pee'd and vomited green beer on your boots yet, you really haven't celebrated Saint Paddy's day.
    I don't get hammered like that any more, but I do remember the times when I did and although I wouldn't participate to that level again in this life time, it was a blast when I did.
    Yes, I did pee off a bridge and in to the green river. Yes I did have a roommate nearly have a heart attack from a green bowel movement the day after drinking copious amounts of green "Old Style" and yes, unfortunately I woke up with a really fat girl, and it took 48 hours to find my car.
    I love being Irish and this is our day!
    Last edited by Averageman; 03-17-15 at 14:24.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast