Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Panthers Call For Killing of Police During SXSW - March 16, 2015

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    communist clowns
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Nothing to see here.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Austin needs one of these parades at least once a week.

Feedback Score
    Austin: The San Francisco of Texas

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Damn where is that drunk driver from last year. Seems like a perfect opportunity to show some forgiveness and let him go. ... For a few hours.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm just not understanding how this is necessary.
    I'm sorry, but I'm just not seeing the oppression they are protesting. This isn't the 1950's or '60's, the laws have been written, they are enforced. We've bent over backwards so much to level the playing field it's now being tilted in the other direction. Let's face it, today if you want to succeed her in the United States, race isn't going to be what holds you back.
    What will hold you back though is Culture. Culture is going to be the deciding factor, the culture of hard work and success isn't paved for you by the minions of the FSA. Its paved by your own hard work and the decision to excel.
    These guys don't get it, instead of wasting your time marching and bitching about how Whitey's are holding you back, maybe having a job, starting a business or organizing your time so you can go to school and work would be a better investment.

Or you can just carry an SKS and look like some sort of 1965 Huey Newton throw back and make an ass out of yourself.
    Last edited by Averageman; 03-18-15 at 14:19.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Way I see it, peeps in the 'hood are holding each other down. When Ferguson blew up, I had a long talk with a friend who grew up without very much in a place where movements like that originate, and the general attitude when he talked about college, military commission, etc. was "What? You think you're better than the rest of us?" He finally had to ignore it and get out at the first opportunity in order to succeed. Since then, he's visited home and been called an "Uncle Tom", told he "isn't black enough" (he is of mixed ethnicity) and worse. Success for him meant cutting ties with the community he grew up with, because career success is something they seem to regard as selling yourself out to "the man".
    Last edited by sevenhelmet; 03-18-15 at 14:25.
    "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenhelmet View Post
    Way I see it, peeps in the 'hood are holding each other down. When Ferguson blew up, I had a long talk with a friend who grew up without very much in a place where movements like that originate, and the general attitude when he talked about college, military commission, etc. was "What? You think you're better than the rest of us?" He finally had to ignore it and get out at the first opportunity in order to succeed. Since then, he's visited home and been called an "Uncle Tom", told he "isn't black enough" (he is of mixed ethnicity) and worse. Success for him meant cutting ties with the community he grew up with, because career success is something they seem to regard as selling yourself out to "the man".
    1+ there was a time not very long ago when outside influences hampered a minoritie's ability to succeed simply on his or her own merit. Many of those wrongs (not all) have been righted via legislation. Right now it's the internal influences that kill ones ability to prosper. Be that culture or family there is NO amount of external change that can right that ship.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Pretty ****ing sad this thread doesn't have as much hate in it as the Open Carry Activist in Michigan.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HD1911 View Post
    Pretty ****ing sad this thread doesn't have as much hate in it as the Open Carry Activist in Michigan.
    I was thinking the exact same thing.

These idiots are calling for murder of whites and cops, people just kind of scoff them off and make jokes.

The OC Incident albeit idiotic to a certain extent; was for the right reasons, not hateful and for good not evil; everyone ****ing unloads on them.

Seems the leftist statist assholes stick together to the point of it being rediculius. We eat each other up from within.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast