Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Black Panthers Call For Killing of Police During SXSW - March 16, 2015

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by N.Franklin View Post
    We did have a little situation here last summer that attracted their attention, Ferguson ring a bell?
    Well if you live in the greater St. Louis area . . . I heard a couple of them were scooped up by the Feds for plotting to blow up the Gateway Arch.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Don't you love people who tell others to go out and kill children, but don't have the balls to take a shot themselves.
    That same 02 thief was one of the ones Holder gave a free pass on intimidating voters outside a polling place on a national election day.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456