Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Shaming Potential First Time Gun Owners with Fake Gun Store

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Somebody should do that with a fake abortion clinic and then see how many people thinks it's acceptable.
    Great point....the double standard employed these days is amazing.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I'm callin the whole thing fake. "Shoppers" too.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yep, all fake and possibly illegal.

http://www.guns.com/2015/03/18/group...-buyers-video/

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Love this gem:

"Even with firearms being so highly restricted in Gotham, New Yorkers have suffered 184 shooting victims since the start of the year, which represents a 22 percent increase compared to last year at this time."

Clearly gun control is working.
    "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenhelmet View Post
    Love this gem:

"Even with firearms being so highly restricted in Gotham, New Yorkers have suffered 184 shooting victims since the start of the year, which represents a 22 percent increase compared to last year at this time."

Clearly gun control is working.
    I had this debate with a guy once. When I pointed out the Washington DC had (at the time) a total gun ban and yet had the highest gun death rate in the country, his claim was that everyone was going into Virginia to buy them and the death rate would be MUCH higher if guns were legal in DC. I then asked, if everyone is just going to VA to get their guns, then why don't the communities in Northern VA have just as high a gun violence rate as DC? He then just pounded his fist and screamed, "THERE'S IS JUST NO LOGICAL REASON WHY ANYONE NEEDS A ****ING GUN!!! NONE!!!"

The funny thing about anti-gunners is that most of them will, in one breath, say that nobody but the police and military should be allowed to own guns. Then, in the next breath, claim all police officers are racist bullies, and the military is made up of dim-witted, bloodthirsty psychopaths.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I tried to watch the whole video. On a logical and clear thinking level, it made me angry.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234