Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mandatory voting....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026383255

RE: Obama

That Jeff47 character is a loon. It's horrifying. When you're on DU and multiple people are telling you how you are wrong....that should tell you something.

He literally says, in post 253 and 260 that the Constitution does not authorize a military. Literally.
    You've got me hooked on the DU. I'll pop in from time to time to boost my confidence.

It's quite the collection of "thinking" minds. It's amazing what they will support while oppressing logic and facts.
    ‘‘Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest.’’
    — Mahatma Ghandi

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    Why do folks go to these other sites ?

It's like OH I hate this food think I will eat some more so I can puke ?
    Because...
    “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    yes I understand that and yes I have read that

its like saying you need to step in dog crap every day to remind you its dog crap ? once you step in it you know what it is without having to do so over and over IMHO
    we know the enemy already in a sense of what they do how they do it but I don't feel going to there ground and adding post counts etc... is doing anything good

"Never let the enemy pick the battle site."
    Patton

and this is what happens IMHO when one goes there and posts or even gives them more post counts etc.....
    you need to know not live in and dwell in what they are doing

Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    Because...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Do you think freedom-hating lefties like that peruse this site? I bet some do.

Still, I stay away from junk like DU for my blood pressure's sake. I have to pass a yearly physical, after all.
    "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Cool.

How 'bout I don't vote. Don't pay taxes. Don't collect any benefits from uncle sugar. Then let me keep the fruits of my labor. I'll let the local gas taxes pay to keep my local roads maintained, and we can call it good.

http://mises.org/library/if-we-quit-voting

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    How about a compulsory vote of no confidence in our "great leader"?
    "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    I'm fine with it, as long as we also mandate that people earn a fricken' living to support themselves.

Frankly I'd be more in for a constitutional amendment that made it one vote for everyone dollar in taxes paid.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    yes I understand that and yes I have read that

its like saying you need to step in dog crap every day to remind you its dog crap ? once you step in it you know what it is without having to do so over and over IMHO
    we know the enemy already in a sense of what they do how they do it but I don't feel going to there ground and adding post counts etc... is doing anything good

"Never let the enemy pick the battle site."
    Patton

and this is what happens IMHO when one goes there and posts or even gives them more post counts etc.....
    you need to know not live in and dwell in what they are doing
    If you don't gather intel into how your enemies think and operate then how can you formulate a plan to counteract and defeat them?

And I'm not posting there, just lurking, observing and learning so I know what I'm up against.
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    I hear ya but IMHO the forum and its minions are not the enemy but the useful idiots that follow blindly and are spineless and say what they do but when it came down to it against you ? well I think they will cower (spelling)

our opponent is the current admin and progressive liberals and what they are doing to our country

now see I take a different approach then you when you say how do we defeat them that means we lost ? well my view is how do they defeat us ! cause we have not lost everything yet

counteract them ? what they say and do has little to do with what I feel and want and will stick to that
    I know they want to take guns religion and freedoms away

I do understand knowing what the other side is up to but again cruising and responding to those forums does nothing for that IMHO

watching our congress and laws and other things are what is more critical

alo again as said why when it steams most peoples twinkies same reason I wont go talk to a starbucks idiot about race ? why bother even hearing listening to people who are that stupid about there views to me its a waste of time

so gathering intel and responding to them etc... are very different things and where you get your info is key
    disinformation is HUGE as most of us know and IMHO the forum is not where I would get good info from just a bunch of lib headed punks spewing there communist propaganda dreams

If you don't gather intel into how your enemies think and operate then how can you formulate a plan to counteract and defeat them?

And I'm not posting there, just lurking, observing and learning so I know what I'm up against.
    Last edited by Honu; 03-19-15 at 21:26.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)

This. Get a VPN, and learn how to use Tor and Tails.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast