Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flame thrower fun!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Flame thrower fun!

Almost as cool as sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads...

"The XM42 is the world’s first fully handheld, grab and go flamethrower on the market. No heavy pressurized tanks, no silly car-wash sprayers."

http://www.xm42.com

The antis are going to love this one!

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    So is this something that any John Q. Public can own? It would not be classified as a Destructive Device by the BATFEIEIO?

Just curious.

Feedback Score
    I'd like to get one to use on the uphill portion of my driveway when we get snow/ice like we did this winter (and usually do at least once each winter, just this year sucked worse).
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    We have a saying in our department that most patients get admitted the Burn Unit after hanging out with one of 2 brothers: Tom Foolery or Jack Assery.

For example, Tom Foolery is burning your garbage. Jack Assery is using gasoline as an accelerant. Until I see some independent safety testing, this thing has a lot of potential for beta testers to meet Jack Assery.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Finally, now we have a viable defense against xenomorphs!
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Gasoline, ignitor, and booze. Yessiree, they'll be "Crispy Critters" at the Emergency Room for sure!

Though as a crowd control device for LE use. Hmmm... I can see that. Things starting to get out of hand at a so called "peaceful demonstration". Warnings over the bullhorn to disperse are ignored. Presence of LEOs in full riot gear using tear gas and bean bags not achieving the desired results. Enter petite LEO screaming, "Say hello to my little friend!", as she sends a flaming stream of 87 octane in their direction. Yep, the crowd is going to be hauling ass away from that one.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    I want one!!!!
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    want.. mucho Brazos
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    So is this something that any John Q. Public can own? It would not be classified as a Destructive Device by the BATFEIEIO?

Just curious.
    I wonder. Back in the day... Retards on ARF's AZ hometown forum posted pics of themselves at one of the unstaffed public ranges blasting away their flame throwers.

These were idiots out burning dirt (because I guess bump firing into the berm no longer made the Mongos smile as much) and trying to get shooting spots closed with their Jack Assery.

As far as ABNAK's Ice problem... they make a weed burning tool that runs on propane. It would be a much safer and less obnoxious tool for the job.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Ehrmagawd... Must have one for TEOTWAWKI!
    "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast