Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: On the Beretta M9...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by foxtrotx1 View Post
    The difference between the D spring and the regular spring is astounding. Word of caution, I wore out a D spring after a few years and started getting light strikes. Fixed the issue with a new D spring. I dry fired a ton and put 5-6000 rounds before any trouble occurred. Also, I never did check, but the light strikes could have been partially due to gunk in the FP channel.
    D springs showed up today.. Took all of 5 minutes to install, Wow! what a difference! Also got my factory 17 rnd mags from Midway, beautiful blued finish. I was so impressed I ordered 3 more. I should be good in the mag dept for quite awhile. It is so refreshing to be able to buy factory hi-cap mags for a reasonable price. One thing I noticed when comparing the DA pulls of the Vertec, and my HK45c, is the HK's trigger doesn't seem to stack like the Beretta does, it's just a heavy pull throughout the stroke. The D spring cut the stacking down considerably, but, it is still there, and I think now, It'll much easier to deal with.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    D springs showed up today.. Took all of 5 minutes to install, Wow! what a difference! Also got my factory 17 rnd mags from Midway, beautiful blued finish. I was so impressed I ordered 3 more. I should be good in the mag dept for quite awhile. It is so refreshing to be able to buy factory hi-cap mags for a reasonable price. One thing I noticed when comparing the DA pulls of the Vertec, and my HK45c, is the HK's trigger doesn't seem to stack like the Beretta does, it's just a heavy pull throughout the stroke. The D spring cut the stacking down considerably, but, it is still there, and I think now, It'll much easier to deal with.
    Where did you order your D springs from?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    One was ordered from Brownells and it is a Beretta D spring, I also ordered 2 from Wilson combat, these are 16lb chrome-silicon springs, and are not supposed to take a set and last longer. I installed the Beretta spring.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456