Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Vacation Gone South: A Novalla (Part I,II, and III!))

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I have carried a sap in Middle East, Africa, Europe, Africa, Caribbean, and USA. I have used it in all those place but the Caribbean, I have only pulled a weapon in the Caribbean a few times all in the Republica Dominicana and all due to owning a farm there. A few times my shotgun, once my crossbow, and once a knife to the throat of a mob killer that thought he was a tough guy.
    We're gonna get a book out of you yet damn it! Do you have a preferred type/style of sap?
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    I don't have a preference other than heavy, as possible.

I have shorter and lighter saps that fit better in a suit or dress pants, then I have a 14oz beast for jeans of military style pants.

Mission dictates everything. I have my favorite cosmic blaster, but if it ruins the lines of my suit and everyone knows I am carrying it, then that isn't the right pistol to carry. Where in my nice suits a HK P7 might be a better choice. I think the same thing holds with saps and blackjacks.

I don't buy any of the nice ones, since they might get thrown in a ditch somewhere and a $30 14 oz sap hits just as hard as a 14oz $100 custom made beauty.

Some times you want the beauty queen besides you, other times the biker bitch is who you need besides you. Had different Speznats guys tell me that more than once.
    Africa and other places I tend to not carry high end equipment, I carry good stuff just not big money. My $4000 Hi Power stays at home and I take a CZ or Glock.

Regarding the knife at the throat of the mob hitter, he was dating the sister of my manager for my farm in the DR and was working for me as the foreman. On a trip out of the DR the day I left he stole about $75 bucks from me. My phone went off like the NoKo's had an incoming nuke to the USA. I told the manager to fire him. Which they did, the killer started calling me like crazy. I never answered him.
    I told everyone in the family, that I had not made up my mind on if I was going to pay the Colonel in the district police, so I could kill him or not.
    My phone blew up even more from him, never answered.
    A month later I was back in the DR, never sought him out. One day while he was away from his house out in the country I rode my dirt bike out to his house. About 1.5 miles from his house in the hills, I pulled my bike way off the road and laid it over. I put on a half assed ghillie suit I had made down there, because even though I didn't have a rifle I was still a sniper in my soul. So I ingresses to his little home right up to the front door and stick a crossbow bolt in his front door. Egress my ass out, and go home.

I knew this would eat at him and he would seek me out, on my terms in the town.

Two days later when I come out of the gym he is waiting for me. I approach him with a big smile on my face. Mi Hermano, I thought about killing you, as my knife came out and up to his throat the point inside skin and blood flowing. I then continued,I stopped thinking with my heart and let my brain and soul take over. I am not going to kill you, I am going to hire a new foreman. In a year he will be driving a new Toyota HiLux, living in the free house on my farm that you used to live in. I want you to curse the fact that you are struggling every day, I want you to curse your parents for having made such a stupid little boy. You see mi hermano, I am Yehudio diablo, you think your tough because you have murdered 39 people by popular count. If I ever see you again, I will kill you on the spot. Have a good rest of the day and a life in your self made hell.

I then pulled the knife from his throat, and watched him ride away on his motorcycle.

He was arrested for murder about 6 months after that and will sit decades in prison.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I don't have a preference other than heavy, as possible.

I have shorter and lighter saps that fit better in a suit or dress pants, then I have a 14oz beast for jeans of military style pants.

Mission dictates everything. I have my favorite cosmic blaster, but if it ruins the lines of my suit and everyone knows I am carrying it, then that isn't the right pistol to carry. Where in my nice suits a HK P7 might be a better choice. I think the same thing holds with saps and blackjacks.

I don't buy any of the nice ones, since they might get thrown in a ditch somewhere and a $30 14 oz sap hits just as hard as a 14oz $100 custom made beauty.

Some times you want the beauty queen besides you, other times the biker bitch is who you need besides you. Had different Speznats guys tell me that more than once.
    Africa and other places I tend to not carry high end equipment, I carry good stuff just not big money. My $4000 Hi Power stays at home and I take a CZ or Glock.

Regarding the knife at the throat of the mob hitter, he was dating the sister of my manager for my farm in the DR and was working for me as the foreman. On a trip out of the DR the day I left he stole about $75 bucks from me. My phone went off like the NoKo's had an incoming nuke to the USA. I told the manager to fire him. Which they did, the killer started calling me like crazy. I never answered him.
    I told everyone in the family, that I had not made up my mind on if I was going to pay the Colonel in the district police, so I could kill him or not.
    My phone blew up even more from him, never answered.
    A month later I was back in the DR, never sought him out. One day while he was away from his house out in the country I rode my dirt bike out to his house. About 1.5 miles from his house in the hills, I pulled my bike way off the road and laid it over. I put on a half assed ghillie suit I had made down there, because even though I didn't have a rifle I was still a sniper in my soul. So I ingresses to his little home right up to the front door and stick a crossbow bolt in his front door. Egress my ass out, and go home.

I knew this would eat at him and he would seek me out, on my terms in the town.

Two days later when I come out of the gym he is waiting for me. I approach him with a big smile on my face. Mi Hermano, I thought about killing you, as my knife came out and up to his throat the point inside skin and blood flowing. I then continued,I stopped thinking with my heart and let my brain and soul take over. I am not going to kill you, I am going to hire a new foreman. In a year he will be driving a new Toyota HiLux, living in the free house on my farm that you used to live in. I want you to curse the fact that you are struggling every day, I want you to curse your parents for having made such a stupid little boy. You see mi hermano, I am Yehudio diablo, you think your tough because you have murdered 39 people by popular count. If I ever see you again, I will kill you on the spot. Have a good rest of the day and a life in your self made hell.

I then pulled the knife from his throat, and watched him ride away on his motorcycle.

He was arrested for murder about 6 months after that and will sit decades in prison.
    I guess that's what passes for a happy ending in the DR. I have to admit, it's never been high on my list of places to visit unless doing so with someone who knows what's what. I lived in St Thomas for a time later 70s, and it made Brooklyn look safe by comparison, and that was not the worst of them. Not sure if those island are much better today. DR, Jamaica and others highly murderee places as you're well aware.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    If you go to the tourist places on any of the islands you will be safe, as long you drink the same hard alcohol as the natives.

But run around gathering intel, hunting terrorist and other bad guys it can get fun fast. Own a farm and it is somewhere in between what I imagine an all inclusive resort to be like, never stayed in one, and hunting bad guys. For a little while, they thought I was a gringo, like all touristo gringos. Which meant I got to deal with the stupidest things. People trying to go onto the farm at night to steal my picked crops, Night Vision, 12 ga pump sawed off shotgun, crossbow, and a 11.5 inch bowie knife solved those problems.

Every 14 to 28 year old female hitting on me, because guess what the town had 2 gringos. One from Europe that has a thing for 13 to 14 year old girls and me. So I could be sitting on my font porch working with lap top and cell phone and have 14 year old girls offering sex for my cell phone. Which was either a blackmail attempt, the gringo has sex with the girl and the family threatens to go to the police unless you pay them, or just a bad deal. My cell phone was worth more than sex with a 14 year old, so I always told them. My cell phone is worth $500, having sex with you isn't.

It didn't take long for everyone to understand, I wasn't a gringo. The word got around after I went to the Colonel and ask for a price quote for killing people. Then it so happens that a major in the police in the DR years before got sent to Israel for an anti terrorism course and I was the head instructor. So he would come and visit and put his kind word into the Colonel who ever they might be at the time that he was friends of the Israeli Assasinino.

So in the end, we all got along just fine.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    If you go to the tourist places on any of the islands you will be safe, as long you drink the same hard alcohol as the natives.

But run around gathering intel, hunting terrorist and other bad guys it can get fun fast. Own a farm and it is somewhere in between what I imagine an all inclusive resort to be like, never stayed in one, and hunting bad guys. For a little while, they thought I was a gringo, like all touristo gringos. Which meant I got to deal with the stupidest things. People trying to go onto the farm at night to steal my picked crops, Night Vision, 12 ga pump sawed off shotgun, crossbow, and a 11.5 inch bowie knife solved those problems.

Every 14 to 28 year old female hitting on me, because guess what the town had 2 gringos. One from Europe that has a thing for 13 to 14 year old girls and me. So I could be sitting on my font porch working with lap top and cell phone and have 14 year old girls offering sex for my cell phone. Which was either a blackmail attempt, the gringo has sex with the girl and the family threatens to go to the police unless you pay them, or just a bad deal. My cell phone was worth more than sex with a 14 year old, so I always told them. My cell phone is worth $500, having sex with you isn't.

It didn't take long for everyone to understand, I wasn't a gringo. The word got around after I went to the Colonel and ask for a price quote for killing people. Then it so happens that a major in the police in the DR years before got sent to Israel for an anti terrorism course and I was the head instructor. So he would come and visit and put his kind word into the Colonel who ever they might be at the time that he was friends of the Israeli Assasinino.

So in the end, we all got along just fine.
    I guess that's how it works out some times. In bold, what's official legality vs informal? What ever you can afford and who you know? I know a doc who has a clinic in the DR who has invited me a few times. Like most places, I guess the DR has its pockets of wealthy people who don't interact with the poors and he caters to them. He wants to expand his clinic and do more medical tourism focus which is where I'd possibly come in, but I'm much more interested in Panama where i have some biz, contacts, etc and now working on expanding into Colombia.

There's well established Jewish community in Panama been there post WWII and strong ongoing ties to Israel.

Interestingly, the former head of Mossad "retired" to Panama and I met him briefly. Had no idea that's who he was until he'd left and person who introduced us told me the friendly older gent I'd just shook hands with at the coffee shop had been director of Mossad. That was maybe 8 years ago. Apparently, there's an interesting history and back story to the relationship of Panama and Israel which continues to this day. The US, Israel, and Noriega were all allied for a while and Israels involvement very interesting stuff good spy books are made, which I'd you'd have some interesting knowledge of:

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...970068,00.html
    Last edited by WillBrink; 01-23-20 at 13:25.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    Panama is my favorite place in Latin America. I will not put out my involvement there, but it is strong and deep.

Dominican is for cacao farming, Panama is for other things. It also happens to have the best kosher grocery store that I have ever been in and restaurant that I have eaten at.

Feedback Score
    If you were introduced to Mike he wasn't the head of the Mossad. He was the head of operations, a brilliant thinker and great guy.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Panama is my favorite place in Latin America. I will not put out my involvement there, but it is strong and deep.
    As was my expectation guessing at your age and such. Let me know if/when you ever plan to make return visit. When was the last time you were there?

Dominican is for cacao farming, Panama is for other things. It also happens to have the best kosher grocery store that I have ever been in and restaurant that I have eaten at.
    Panama has a lot to offer for various people. I liked it better 10 years ago when I started going in many ways, but as I have a place, biz, etc there, I enjoy my regular visits still.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    If you were introduced to Mike he wasn't the head of the Mossad. He was the head of operations, a brilliant thinker and great guy.

Ah, well she or I could have been mistaken for sure and she likely had no idea the differences between head of the Mossad vs head of operations and it's not like one can easily just Google it. She's a tally pretty Brit lady he knew I was at coffee shop with, and after she said hello and introduced us, made the comment. I could have heard wrong. I suspect strongly she was not who she claimed to be as she was awful chummy with him, but she was a fitness buff who knew who I was and showed me around Panama when I was new there. She's back in UK now. She'd make a great character for future stories but almost too "perfect" for it as she really did look like something out of a Bond movie. Good times...
    Last edited by WillBrink; 01-24-20 at 08:26.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    Just posted a review, on the latest work.

Due to impeachment, the thread on Taran and the lack of Firefly, I just turned things off and read it.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast