Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Magpul MOE

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Doubly so when the point of the MOE products appears to be reduced cost through simplicity. Better to buy one product, the grip, than to have to buy the grip AND the trigger guard (which, incidentally, has no real benefit other than filling the gap).

Unless I'm missing something, building the MOE pistol grip with a spacer would then exclude the use of the aluminum trigger guard, which would be rather poor planning on their part.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Obviously. Much better, from a company's point of view, to get you to buy two products where one would have sufficed.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm with you. Prefer the full but don't mind the medium.

I do wish they had come up with a way to mold a "gapper" of some sort into the MOE.
    I wish I had some MIAD cores so I use this collection of medium inserts...
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    Obviously. Much better, from a company's point of view, to get you to buy two products where one would have sufficed.
    MagPul has done a fantastic job keeping me broke.

I'm wondering if the M93 will resurface in a stripped-down MOE version...That would cause me to go out, and be broke again.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Im guessing you guys arent on the Larue mailing list, eh?

Comes out in a couple weeks, $225 + shipping for all the FDE stuff on there...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridge_Runner_5 View Post
    Im guessing you guys arent on the Larue mailing list, eh?

Comes out in a couple weeks, $225 + shipping for all the FDE stuff on there...
    LaRue needs to offer complete rifles with their unique furniture color and billet uppers and lowers.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ah but the prices would be horrendous...$250 for a stripped lower?

Feedback Score
    I've never handled a MIAD or a MOE equivalent, but it kinda reminds me of the MP5 Navy grip...... or am I off base?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Falboy View Post
    I've never handled a MIAD or a MOE equivalent, but it kinda reminds me of the MP5 Navy grip...... or am I off base?
    Way different...the AR grip is of course much thicker than the MP-5's...while the NAVY grip is smooth, the Magpul grips have a gritty texture on them to allow you to keep your grip...however, I find this grip more annoying, and I miss my Hogue in that regard...could probably buff it a bit to smooth it out, though...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123