Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul BUIS

Feedback Score

Question Magpul BUIS

Has anyone got their hands on the Magpul BUIS being released this year? Just wondering if anyone has an opinion on them and perhaps a comparison versus Troy BUIS?

Feedback Score
    I've wondered the same thing more or less. Being that its a Magpul product Im sure it is first rate. Try and contact Drake over at Magpul. He is a good guy with a good company so... Good luck and advise us when you find something out.

ToddG Guest
    I'm interested in hearing more about this, as well, particularly the expected timeline. The only thing left to add to my new gotM4fender is a rear sight. If a better mousetrap is coming soon I'll hold off.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger11 View Post
    Has anyone got their hands on the Magpul BUIS being released this year? Just wondering if anyone has an opinion on them and perhaps a comparison versus Troy BUIS?

They are a very different style of beast than the Troy. I played around with them at SHOT 08, much like a million other people.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Still in the cooker as far as I can tell... Nothing has showed up here yet to sell and the rest of the MOE line of products is 2nd half of 08 supposedly
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    They are a very different style of beast than the Troy. I played around with them at SHOT 08, much like a million other people.
    Goodness, does that mean we are going to have a million replies telling us they are different?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If they do, I hope they bring pictures!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Is this BUIS from the MOE line, and is it the one I've read about as using polymer components?
    GLOCK PREFECTION

Feedback Score
    Seeing as it will have Magpul's name on it Im sure it shall see the light of day when they (Magpul) consider it perfect. Im glad they are doing Irons (Poly's?), though. More choices--more better!!! :-)

Feedback Score
    I'd love to find out more info about Magpul buis but...

Judging from recent posts by Drake any information about products in the pipeline is not available till they are ready to be released.

I actually don't blame them one bit for that attitude.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast