Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Magpul BUIS

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by shrockster View Post
    I know this is off subject but Zeus your signature gives me patriotic chills...
    It is what it is...

CarlosDJackal,

Let us know when you get your replacement... I'm interested in the "warning note" as I'm a 260 lb gorilla who never has problems with getting bolts "tight enough". However, this system REALLY fits in with my next build!
    Remember, the Founding Fathers reason for the 2nd Amendment... to combat tyranny. Sadly, when people discuss the 2nd Amendment, the opponents erroneously think it was meant to stand alone... it HAS a preamble:

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security..."

— John Hancock

Feedback Score
    I just got mine and I'm glad someone has talked about the overtightening thing or I know I would have broke mine (being a farm boy means I make everything as tight as I can). It looks like a nice sight and I hope to give my mbus a workout since I'm just going to run it as my sighting system for a while. I know it's just supposed to be a BUIS, but I want to learn irons better and I like how much lighter my gun is without my red dot on it(I was using an aimpoint 9000sc with burris xtr rings).

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Interesting... I overtighten everything and have stripped more screws, holes, and the like than anyone I know. I have yet to break my MBUS, and I put them on and then some.

I'm not tracking the failures. Are there emerging trends in color, production date, etc?
    Last edited by ST911; 05-08-09 at 20:06.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I haven't looked at the instructions yet, and I don't have them available, so is there a recommended torque value?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Heard from Justin at MagPul and am awaiting arrival of replacement and a return package for the damaged one.

You gotta hand it to MagPul, they do know the meaning of Customer Service.
    Last edited by CarlosDJackal; 05-13-09 at 14:12.
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    MBUS came in last week and was installed onto the BCM 11.5-inch upper yesterday which, in turn, was installed onto my F/A converted SP1. I test fired it yesterday and had no issues (that I can tell). I have yet to zero it but I did adjust the windage on the MBUS enough so that the POI was directly below my target at 35-yards.
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Any idea when they going to be available in FG

Feedback Score
    MBUS are in stock now in FDE at www.bravocompanyusa.com if any of you are intrested.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910