Thread: HK45, factory LEM, night sights, 5 mags, 2 holsters.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

HK45, factory LEM, night sights, 5 mags, 2 holsters.

Up for sale is my BD date code HK45. This gun came standard from HK with the factory V7 LEM trigger and Meprolight night sites. This package comes with five mags and two holsters included. The holsters are a JM custom kydex AIWB, and an X-Concealment OWB belt holster. This gun has 500 rounds thru it and has been my nightstand gun for the past two years (now replaced by my VP9). The only finish wear on the gun is the left side slide lock lever (from sitting on my night stand), otherwise the gun is in perfect condition. As seen in the pics, I did shave down the mag baseplates ( like Todd Grren did in his HK45 Endurance Test) but as I'm sure you know they are easily and cheaply replaced if you don't like it. The gun also comes with the original box, spare blackstrap, manual, and spent shell casing. Make sure your FFL will accept from a private party or I could also ship from FFL to FFL. Discrete PP is my preferred means of payment, but we can talk about other forms of payment via PM. I am selling this to fund a non firearms related purchase, so I am not interested in trades at this time.

I'm asking $900 shipped for the entire package.

Last edited by Dos Cylindros; 05-18-15 at 10:49.
    "You have never lived until you have almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know." - Written by an unknown soldier in Vietnam.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Price drop to $900 for the whole package.
    "You have never lived until you have almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know." - Written by an unknown soldier in Vietnam.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Bump, I'm open to offers as I really need to move this.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Bump, go ahead and make an offer. This is a great price on a great package.