Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your ready vehicle

Feedback Score
    While enjoy reading about the sport of SHTF ! Saturday I watched the local NASCAR races. Boring to say the least but they had a trailer race destruction derby ! Now that was fun. The vehicles were pulling trailers The little cars couldn't muster the debris on the road and were crunched and died real quick, the minivans did a bit better ,the large 1970 sedans did surprisingly good and an old Ford full size Bronco and a huge Dually pickup were the last two surviving. The Ford Bronco lost due to hanging up on the dually's trailer. Bigger is better it seems.

Feedback Score
    Couple of Grand Cherokees and a TJ Wrangler.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 08-21-18 at 12:35.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 08-24-18 at 04:36. Reason: nevermind
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    F150 or TJ Wrangler

Feedback Score
    Just picked up an '18 4Runner TRD PRO last monday.

And I also have bike. And since mountainbiking is one of my other obsessions, I guess I'm tolerably capable on it.

Previously, had a modded '15 JKU Rubicon. (Below pic is the Jeep with our tent camper.)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Lightbulb

With 4 kids, a minivan is almost obligatory. Wife has a 2016 Caravan we bought new - has less than 9,000 miles on it still, so it's as good as it gets for transport.

MY vehicles.

The RC is a constant work in progress, but it's BEEN offroad, and is getting closer everyday to serious capabilities. The '07 Commander is paid for & out of warranty, but hasn't exploded yet. It's lifted, and been modded a bit. Nowhere close to ready for the Moab yet, but can git 'r' done on most anything short of that.

The wife & the kids (Autism) would go absolutely flibbertygibbits in a REAL bugout, and the wife hates BOTH my trucks. At gunpoint, I think I could make her drive the Jeep with the kids. The RC will hafta haul "the goods."
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

What is your ready vehicle

Last edited by HKGuns; 10-06-18 at 10:19.

Feedback Score
    A 2008 nissan frontier that was "wrecked" 5 years ago but still runs. Spray bombed od green. I just need to make it 4 miles to my bug out location. And i also have a 4 wheela with spare ignition parts in a faraday box.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I am in one of two vehicles most of the time, my ole trusty ‘06 Tacoma TRD or my ‘07 JKU Rubiclone(rubicon clone). If TSHTF and I could choose, it would be the Taco.
    Attachment 58526
    Attachment 58527
    Last edited by CharlieDeltaJuliet; 08-20-19 at 07:03.
    Owner of Carolina Laser Works
    https://carolinalaserworks.ecwid.com

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I don't have a separate "go" vehicle. Buy my every day vechile would be pretty good.

I have a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek. Id load up the roof rack and put some gas cans that currently get used for yard equipment on it and whatever else I needed. I have a second set of wheels for winter tires so I may consider swapping out to those as they are a bit more aggressive of tread.
    Diligentia Vis Celeritas
    "No, it's just a machine. I'm the weapon." - Jack Harper in Oblivion

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast