G&R Tactical
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: What is your ready vehicle

Feedback Score
    While enjoy reading about the sport of SHTF ! Saturday I watched the local NASCAR races. Boring to say the least but they had a trailer race destruction derby ! Now that was fun. The vehicles were pulling trailers The little cars couldn't muster the debris on the road and were crunched and died real quick, the minivans did a bit better ,the large 1970 sedans did surprisingly good and an old Ford full size Bronco and a huge Dually pickup were the last two surviving. The Ford Bronco lost due to hanging up on the dually's trailer. Bigger is better it seems.

Feedback Score
    Couple of Grand Cherokees and a TJ Wrangler.
    Last edited by 7n6; 08-21-18 at 12:35.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 08-24-18 at 04:36. Reason: nevermind
    "You're living on a tax farm as free range humans . . ."

"The Trump election will be the biggest **** YOU! ever recorded in human history and it will feel good." Michael Moore

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    F150 or TJ Wrangler

Feedback Score
    Just picked up an '18 4Runner TRD PRO last monday.

And I also have bike. And since mountainbiking is one of my other obsessions, I guess I'm tolerably capable on it.

Previously, had a modded '15 JKU Rubicon. (Below pic is the Jeep with our tent camper.)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Lightbulb

With 4 kids, a minivan is almost obligatory. Wife has a 2016 Caravan we bought new - has less than 9,000 miles on it still, so it's as good as it gets for transport.

MY vehicles.

The RC is a constant work in progress, but it's BEEN offroad, and is getting closer everyday to serious capabilities. The '07 Commander is paid for & out of warranty, but hasn't exploded yet. It's lifted, and been modded a bit. Nowhere close to ready for the Moab yet, but can git 'r' done on most anything short of that.

The wife & the kids (Autism) would go absolutely flibbertygibbits in a REAL bugout, and the wife hates BOTH my trucks. At gunpoint, I think I could make her drive the Jeep with the kids. The RC will hafta haul "the goods."
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

What is your ready vehicle

Last edited by HKGuns; 10-06-18 at 10:19.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415