Just curious if anyone has put any thought towards vehicle selection incase of an emergency or crisis. What is your vehicle of choice (must already own it), any modifications, and why did you choose it?

I recently purchased a 2015 Tacoma V6 4X4. I plan on getting some armor for it (steel front bumper, skid plate, rock sliders). I also plan on lifting it and supercharging in the next year or two. I figured toyota's are well known for their durability, it's small enough to navigate between stalled cars or downed trees in an emergency, and obviously having a pickup is extremly versatile no matter the situation.

I also have a 2012 Ducati 848evo sportbike if I need to get somewhere fast, but I don't think it would actually be as practical as a dirtbike or something that could go off road.

One drawback to my sportbike and if I supercharged my truck is that they require 91 octane gas. As gas ages it degrades and looses octane rating. This also means I wouldn't be able to siphon gas from cars not being used or use my gas cans for my mower. Diesel would be superior in that regard but I don't see myself getting one anytime soon.