G&R Tactical
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: What is your ready vehicle

Feedback Score
    Update for anyone who said Subaru:

DO NOT under any circumstances, rely on these things for mild off roading. They canít do it. My 2015 outback with a 1Ē lift and HD rear springs, in ďX-ModeĒ would not traverse a mildly muddy 2 track. Not wet soupy mud either. And I have Hankook Dynapro A/T2 tires on it.

It does well on snowy or rainy roads, but Iíve lost all confidence in it for even light off roading. In a cross-axle situation, the computer does not send power to where itís needed. Thinking about getting a used 4Runner or Cherokee Trailhawk once the $$ makes sense. I feel like something with a rear locker is a perfect balance

Feedback Score
    I don't anticipate the end of the world but I do live in the Ozarks and anything can happen here. Currently I have a 2006 Toyota 4 runner with an ARB front bumper and Warne winch. For the 6 years prior to that I had a 1988 Mercedes SWB Gwagen turbodiesel. That thing was a beast and would go anywhere. I finally gave it up when it took me 5 months to find a new injector pump for it. I miss it but the Toyota is a better vehicle in almost every way.
    P1020585.jpg
    Last edited by TheAlsatian; 08-20-19 at 19:23.

Feedback Score
    1 bada$$ 17 rspec Yamaha wolverine armored up and boosted + a trailer and roof rack for hauling out of Dodge

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516