Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Appendix Carry Holster Reviews

Feedback Score
    I'm thinking about springing for a JM Customs for my G17. Does anybody have experience with both their single belt clip and the double kydex loops? Is there any difference in how the gun conceals? I'd like to go with the belt clip for easy on and off, but concealability is an issue carrying a full size, and it seems like the double loops might keep the grip up against your body better. Any input would be appreciated.
    "This motto may adorn their tombs
    (Let tyrants come and view):
    We rather seek these silent rooms
    Than live as slaves to you."

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by henschman View Post
    I'm thinking about springing for a JM Customs for my G17. Does anybody have experience with both their single belt clip and the double kydex loops? Is there any difference in how the gun conceals? I'd like to go with the belt clip for easy on and off, but concealability is an issue carrying a full size, and it seems like the double loops might keep the grip up against your body better. Any input would be appreciated.
    I have not used the kydex belt loop version to compare, but the clip has been GTG for me and I suspect what most others use.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by henschman View Post
    I have both above mentioned belt attachments as well as the soft loops from JM.

I'm a huge fan of their AIWBs. I carry a RMRd 19 in a 17 length, 19 wedge holster and find it extremely comfortable and concealable.

While the clip is slightly thicker than the split loop, I really don't see a printing difference.. I conceal it well due to wide-ish shoulders and a chest larger than waist so I'm sure that helps some.

I was leery going to the clip thinking it may become dislodged from the belt during a struggle. After taking ECQC with the clip and never having an issue I'm completely confident in it. It takes a very deliberate pull to get it off the bottom of the belt. The split loop is a spare now.

The soft loops are third down the line for me. Not nearly as easy to remove as the clip and they actually DO print on me. Not terribly, but I was surprised how much they did show in a t shirt.

Get the clip. If you don't like it I'm sure Tony will swap it for you. His CS is second to none.

Harold

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Right on, thanks for the info. I just ordered.
    Last edited by henschman; 08-31-15 at 00:04.
    "This motto may adorn their tombs
    (Let tyrants come and view):
    We rather seek these silent rooms
    Than live as slaves to you."

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123