Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: AR-15 Zero Graphics - Various barrel lengths and zero ranges - M193, M855, and Mk262

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyt16 View Post
    Hmm...this is what it looks like on my computer...

I'm using tapatalk on my phone and see them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyt16 View Post
    Hmm...this is what it looks like on my computer...

https://i.imgur.com/DL6zTFI.jpg
    I see the same thing.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Or just stop being poor and spend the $10-15 on Strelok or Strelok Pro and get the drops for YOUR rifle + optic and YOUR conditions instead of using someone elses data under unknown conditions which may not be correct for your set up and conditions.

Last edited by vicious_cb; 06-03-20 at 02:44.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Eggzakry.

If you’re serious about trajectory from A/B/C gun/rifle/optic, this is the easy button.
    The first time I shot at 600 yds with data from Strelok I was amazed at how close the data was.

However, the info still needs to be verified in the field.

4EE86CF2-7A1D-4CAF-8C6E-53C746085FE8.png
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Or just stop being poor and spend the $10-15 on Strelok or Strelok Pro and get the drops for YOUR rifle + optic and YOUR conditions instead of using someone elses data under unknown conditions which may not be correct for your set up and conditions.

https://i.imgur.com/2ID4SSl.png
    Where are you finding chronographs for $10-15? Does Strelok send you one? Or does the software calculate muzzle velocity all by itself through some super-fancy server-side fluid dynamics simulation?
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post

not to pick nits, but your windage "lines" should be curves. as the bullet slows down, the wind has more time to act on it. so a given wind will push it farther at 800 yards than it did at 400 yards because it's moving slower at 800 than it was at 400. as diagrammed, you will over correct for wind at closer ranges, but perhaps not by a large amount. it's probably acceptable if you just sketched that yourself for use with a carbine and m193 or something, but i'd hope a ballistic calc would be a little more precise.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    Where are you finding chronographs for $10-15? Does Strelok send you one? Or does the software calculate muzzle velocity all by itself through some super-fancy server-side fluid dynamics simulation?
    Hello, I am considering getting a chronograph, but don't have much use for it once I get my velocity with Fed. Gold Medal .308. I am first going to try using my actual point if impact at 100, 200 and 300yds to adjust the fps in Strelok until the software aligns with the sctual POI. Theoretically, that should eliminate the need for buying a chrono.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger86 View Post
    Hello, I am considering getting a chronograph, but don't have much use for it once I get my velocity with Fed. Gold Medal .308. I am first going to try using my actual point if impact at 100, 200 and 300yds to adjust the fps in Strelok until the software aligns with the sctual POI. Theoretically, that should eliminate the need for buying a chrono.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    There are ranges where you can rent one or ask the next guy you see at the range if he can chrono your loads. Always offer to replace if you end up shooting his chrono though.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    Strelok+ has a Trajectory Validation feature that let's you figure out the actual muzzle velocity.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Anybody have a calibrated 10M zero target for the Unity Tactical Fast 2.25" T2 mount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast