Thread: Lum-Tec 300M-1XL Watch - LNIB

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Lum-Tec 300M-1XL Watch - LNIB

Back up for sale is my low serial number 300M watch. I've worn it less than a dozen times since I've owned it...and never with the rubber strap or bracelet. When I received it I immediately had my jeweler put my kevlar strap on. It's a great watch, I just have too many and this one sits in the safe.

It's a solid 9 out of 10. No marks that I can find. Face is clean, scar free. Back has normal wear from the 12 or less times I've worn it. Comes with the original SS bracelet (never used) and the rubber strap (never used). Now with the bracelet back on it and it would pass for a brand new watch.

Specs here: http://www.lum-tec.com/collection/cu.../300m-1xl.html

Can send more pics if you'd like. I did my best to provide solid photos but I'm no professional photographer. I have 100% solid feedback here on M4C and on ebay as well if you'd like to check my background.

I had this up for sale before but pulled the listing as my wife told me she liked it and that I should keep it. Still haven't worn it since then and it has just been sitting in my safe. Looking to sell and use the funds to start a precision rifle build.

Pricing aggressively at $625. Paypal "gift" or +3%. I'll cover priority shipping for the lower 48.

(sorry for the high res pics, but I want the condition of the watch to be easily seen)

Last edited by BravoHotel; 08-29-15 at 11:08.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Due for a bump.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Price drop to $600!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    SPF at the moment.