Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What is the best .22 on the market?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Another fan of the Ruger MK II, and 10/22. Both can be easily customized to be match accurate if you so choose. Plenty of after market parts by Volquartsen, and others. My 10/22 only retains the original receiver and bolt. All else has been replaced!. I get dime sized groups at 50 yards with bulk ammo.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    The 15-22 definitely had issues but they had them fixed within the first year I think. Easy way to identify a working one too, they come with a blue spring I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The Ruger 10/22 may not be the only option, but it just might be the best option available at a reasonable cost.

These 30 round groups, were shot from only 25 yards, as it was the only range open at the time. This rifle consistently produces the same results at 50 yards. Minute of squirrel no matter how you look at it......These were all shot from my bone stock '71 Ruger 10/22 (My first rifle)

Rifle: Stock Ruger 10/22
    Range: 25 yards
    Ammo: CCI LR
    Shots: 30 rounds each group
    Failures: Zero

The day after I shot these groups I purchased one of the new improved Ruger trigger packs, so I expect the results will only get better.

I don't own a ton of Ruger products, but you'll never hear me bad mouth the venerable 10/22 and I will never sell this rifle.

Last edited by HKGuns; 09-09-15 at 17:47.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    PWS T3
    Anything made by Anschutz
    15/22 as an AR trainer

Ruger MK2/3/22/45
    S&W 41

Feedback Score
    Everyone has posted good recommendations. I agree with glocktogo. I too have a savage mkII fvsr. It is treated me well. The enlarged bolt knob is nice, rail section is nice if you want to use an optic, and the pre-threaded barrel is a plus if you plan on running a suppressor in the future. The only downside is no irons. The stock is alright, I don't have an issue with cheek weld, but you can always upgrade to a Boyd's.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have a few 10/22s but until I built one did I know what they can do. Here is a picture of mine at the 150 yard table at my range.

Here is the 10 round target.

For aftermarket support alone I am a 10/22 fan.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234