Thread: Arc'Teryx LEAF ECHO PACK Crocodile Tag $430 SOLD

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Arc'Teryx LEAF ECHO PACK Crocodile Tag $430 SOLD

SOLD

I have this pack as a gift. Unfortunately, due to medical bills from a sick family member, I have to sell it new unused with tag (sat inside a storage cabinet, away from any moisture, never worn, nor even tried on to test). Due to high medical bills, I have to sell it at eBay prices. Yes, go to eBay to see current new price. I begged to have this pack for Christmas, but, bills have to be paid. Perhaps next life time when everyone is well in the family I may get another to enjoy this pack.

This is my first time selling online, so be patient when I don't reply right away. Sold my smartphone too to pay medical bills also, so I have to use public/work/home PC before I could reply.
    I'll have to use US Post Office to ship cheapest...unless you want this right away...then I'll have to weight the bag and box and see how much it will ship, fastest to your zip code.

Will take PayPal (as gift to avoid fees)

Thank you for looking, and hoping you could help.

selling suggestions:

1. Be brutally honest, to yourself and the buyer. Better to undersell than to oversell, and the buyer will be happier upon receipt. Be clear about any defects or shortcomings, but also sell the good points.

--- not sure what to add but, I need money to pay medical bills. Item was stored and never used. Tag is still there, some packing paper and plastics to give shape from factory

2. Post pictures. Even crappy pictures are better than no pictures. Do the best you can with the equipment you've got. You can even get useful pics from a low res cheap webcam if you take your time. Photograph every "little" flaw, as your idea of little might be the buyer's idea of serious damage.

sorry, sold my smartphone, hence, no pictures...maybe I'll borrow a smartphone this week from a friend

3. Spell out every detail of the deal. Price, shipping cost, who pays insurance, what carrier will be used and what level of service. How the payment will be made, what the return policy is, and how return shipping will be handled.

$460...shipping/insurance on buyer...US Postal or FedEx is in the neighborhood, but have to weight it with box and I'll get back with estimate additional cost...

returns??? if you have doubt, don't buy it...I'll find something else to sell, maybe sell it on Craiglist.

Hi-Resolution Pictures Here
    Last edited by Ledanek; 09-06-15 at 21:32. Reason: added pictures
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    If you are in a fight, and something impedes your ability to adequately project force, correct that problem or remove yourself from the fight.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    BTT

approximate shipping will be

If you are in a fight, and something impedes your ability to adequately project force, correct that problem or remove yourself from the fight.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    UPDATE: $460 shipped USPS Parcel 2-9 days
    Help me pay medical bills.
    Thank you.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    BTT
    Help pay bills

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    BTT, please help make payments for the 1st of the month

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Price drop $450

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledanek View Post
    Price drop $450
    Price dropped to $430...help pay medical bill