Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My new DD M4 V11 (Mil Spec+)

Feedback Score
    I to purchased a DD M4 V11 and mounted a BSA scope but wanted a holographic on a 45 mount for close quick shots. Here's what's strange and maybe someone knows what's up but I bought a leupold LCO off eBay for $105 then found out it ships from Hong Kong so I go look at the reviews ( I know, kinda backwards) but see the price at optics planet $669! I thought, damn, I got a knock off but they have same part #s and the made in USA flag! Look identical, what's up with the price diff? Anyone know why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergie1911 View Post
    I to purchased a DD M4 V11 and mounted a BSA scope but wanted a holographic on a 45 mount for close quick shots. Here's what's strange and maybe someone knows what's up but I bought a leupold LCO off eBay for $105 then found out it ships from Hong Kong so I go look at the reviews ( I know, kinda backwards) but see the price at optics planet $669! I thought, damn, I got a knock off but they have same part #s and the made in USA flag! Look identical, what's up with the price diff? Anyone know why?

Post a pic when you get it and we'll point out the parts that show if it's a knock off or not. Hard to tell without pics.
    DDM4V11 PRO, SSA-E, Vortex viper 6.5x20-44mm
    BCM 16 KMR-A, SSA, EO Tech EXPS 3-0, G-33 magnifier
    S&W M&P Sport II, BCM PNT, Aimpoint PRO
    BCM 9" 300 BLK upper/KAC lower/DD BCG/ BCM PNT/ Aimpoint T1
    Noveske upper/lower/handguard, 20" 6.5 Grendel Bartlein Barrel, SSA-E,Vortex viper GEN II PST 5x25-50mm
    16" BCA .223 Wylde "budget rifle", SPARC AR
    Retired Army Airborne Infantry

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Copies look good. That’s the easy part. But the LCO is made in the US. Getting one from Hong Kong for $105 is really all you need to know that it’s fake.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergie1911 View Post

Fake. Cancel your order and report it to eBay.

Rule 1: don't buy expensive optics on eBay (unless you know the seller).

Don't get more fake shit in circulation in the US and don't support those assholes that steal our stuff and copy it

Oh, and 100% chance it's gonna be junk and not work right

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Definitely fake.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123