Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My new DD M4 V11 (Mil Spec+)

Feedback Score
    Not the fore grip, on the top rail. Thanks for the feed back. I'm getting old too, turn 44 this month and now need reading glasses. I doubt I could still qual the 500 yard line anymore as I did 20yrs ago in the Marines with just iron sights.

Feedback Score
    Not the fore grip, on the top rail. I too am getting old, turn 44 on his month and now need reading glasses. I doubt I could qual the 500 yrd line anymore with just iron sights as I did 20 yrs ago in Marine Corps.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jk6672 View Post
    Not the fore grip, on the top rail. Thanks for the feed back. I'm getting old too, turn 44 this month and now need reading glasses. I doubt I could still qual the 500 yard line anymore as I did 20yrs ago in the Marines with just iron sights.
    48 here Sir.
    Marines? Semper Fidelis!
    I served in Italy (two lives ago; Italian Military).

Take care.
    PS so you probably meant the Dbal A3 laser device (civilian version)

Feedback Score
    Thanks. I think everyone should serve some military time, makes you appreciate life, imo. I did a little tour in Aviano with VMFA 224

Feedback Score
    I'm going to zero my DD hopefully tomorrow. I've dry fired it a few times and the trigger seems nice, but I'm curious how the DD trigger stacks up to some of the popular drop in replacements.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'm going to zero my DD hopefully tomorrow. I've dry fired it a few times and the trigger seems nice, but I'm curious how the DD trigger stacks up to some of the popular drop in replacements.
    Replaced the factory Trigger in my DDM4V7 with a Geissele SD-E...then did the same jn my SBR...no turning back!!!

Feedback Score
    Thanks, but Why did you pick the SD-E over the other models from Geissele? Shot someone else's rife with it?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Thanks, but Why did you pick the SD-E over the other models from Geissele? Shot someone else's rife with it?
    I liked the feel of the flat trigger in my Sig Scorpion and also got to shoot an SSA-E in my brother in laws m4v4. I liked the feel of the trigger(2 stage, good crisp clean break, proven, etc...) and wanted to go with Geissele so I went with the SD-E as it essentially gave me an SSA-E with a flat trigger.

Feedback Score
    I just got a DD M4 V11 yesterday. For now I'm going to use a set of LMT none folding back up sights untill I decide what optic, if any. I think I'll play old school and shoot it for now with just the open sights. It is one light rifle, should be fun to shoot off hand.

Feedback Score
    A while back I upgraded my DDM4 V7lw to a DDM4 V11lw by switching to the 15" slim rail and the new furniture. Put a SSA trigger in it. How do you like that angled foregrip?

I also got a DDM4 V11 18"S2W. Put a SD-E trigger in it. Mounted a NF SHV 4-14 with MOAR reticle with a 20 MOA NF mount. Sub MOA accuracy for this one. Love those DDM4s.

Now I need a DDM5 V1.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast