G&R Tactical
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mile High Shooting Accessories

Feedback Score

Mile High Shooting Accessories

Hey Shooters,

I just wanted to introduce you to our store, Mile High Shooting Accessories.

We are your one-stop shop for anything long range. If you need something shot outside of 1000 yards, we are the people to get you there.

Not only are we the #1 full-line stocking distributer for Accuracy International and sole source for Law Enforcement, but we are also the only importer/distributor of the coveted SPUHR Ideal Scope Mount System.

We offer the services of three full time gunsmiths, a retail store, dealer pricing, an online store, a custom Shop, and an LEO section.

Our subject matter experts on staff are shooters and competitors with decades of experience.

This is a family-owned business where egos are checked at the door. We pride ourselves on our customer service and will be with you from cradle to grave on all your purchases.

You can find us at: http://www.milehighshooting.com

Phone: 303.255.9999

With this introduction, I'd like to offer all M4 Carbine members 5% off on all of the following:

All new Accuracy International products
    Spuhr Mounts
    SAS Suppressors
    Tab Gear
    Atlas Bipods

Tell us you're an M4 Carbine Member to receive this discount.

Stay tuned for other special deals in the Authorized Dealer section.

Thanks,
    MHSA

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I have ordered from you folks before, and am looking forward to doing so again. I have always received excellent service.

Feedback Score
    Great company to work with!

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Im assuming your in the Denver metro or around? I typically send my stuff to GAP but if your local I would like to give you guys a go. Sending a PM your way. Welcome to M4C.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    Thanks Gents,

Yes we are about 20 mins north of Denver, right off the highway.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Indeed, these guys are top notch. Always helpful and very professional. They come highly regarded in the shooting community.

Mark
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Made it up to your shop and dropped of a rifle for some work. I'm impressed with the knowledgeable and friendly staff. Didn't get to spend too much time there, but looks like quality products stocked on the shelves. Was eyeing another TB ultra 7 can for a new build... Nevertheless I'm looking forward to sending more work your guy's way.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)
    Anyone order anything from Mile High Shooting lately? I am wondering in they still offer M4Carbine member discounts or if anyone has any valid coupon codes.
    E pluribus unum

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Call them and say M4Carbine or Snipers Hide and they will get you squared away. I just bought a few items from them including a new Cadex rifle and they took care of me. Good folks.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)
    Thanks, I will.
    E pluribus unum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast