Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 300 blk....

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    I've had 2 AAC uppers (16" and 9"). Both were perfect.... my next will be a BCM KMR.

AAC uppers are almost always on sale for a little over 800 bucks now.
    Where? I could not find one so I built one and it cost more.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Where? I could not find one so I built one and it cost more.
    Midway had them for 859.00. They appear to be out of stock at the moment though.

www.midwayusa.com/product/832833/advanced-armament-co-aac-ar-15-pistol-a3-upper-receiver-assembly-300-aac-blackout-9-barrel?cm_vc=ProductFinding
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    My DSG Arms 10" runs like a top. Great deal at $400 with adjustable gas block.

Feedback Score
    I have a radical firearms 10.5" upper with a BCM charging handle and WMD BCG and it runs flawless. And the price is fantastic.

Runnerrunnerguns.com also makes some good uppers for the price with a lot of options.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    Thanks. I missed those.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Plus one for the radical arms 10.5. I had a noveske that ran well too but enjoyed shooting the RA more. No problems
    Using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Got the 10.5" .300 Blk from RA and I'm thoroughly impressed. Can't beat their price and the quality is really good.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    KAC, although my home built Noveske barreled/ BCM BCG /A5 home brewed gun works great.
    DPMS 16" Carbine- NcStar scope, UTG Rails, MagLite hose clamped to barrel | S&W Sigma | HiPoint 9mm | Lorcin 9mm | Jennings .22| Stevens 12 Ga

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wahoo95 View Post
    My DSG Arms 10" runs like a top. Great deal at $400 with adjustable gas block.
    I'm another happy DSG upper owner. Quality upper at a great price. Mine also runs like a champ with any ammo I feed it. Now I need a can for it.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by texasgunhand View Post
    Now that the 300 blk has been out a while, can you guys recommend a upper that won't be a problem child?
    16" Knights Mod 1, chopped to 14.5", pinned MAMS.
    Proper Planing Prevents Piss Poor Performance.......

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast