Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657

Thread: New Trijicon RDS?

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    If they were cheaper in the EE, I'd grab another one. They are still nearly the price I can get new at retail.

Feedback Score
    Just got my scalorworks mro mount in the mail today. Amazing mount, extremely light, a bit spendy but I'm quite happy with it.

Feedback Score
    More posted reviews from those who actually had Range Time with MRO would be greatly appreciated. Is Parallax an issue?

Feedback Score
    I dont notice any parallax issues with mine, dot crispness is on par with my Aimpoint Pro & T1. Lens tint is very minor. I personally feel that I am a little quicker transitioning targets perhaps contributed to the slight objective increase. Battery life has been great, 2 yrs left on level 3. Personally, I would buy another MRO before another T-1 but I just feel the price/benefits weighs out in Trij's favor.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Infadel View Post
    More posted reviews from those who actually had Range Time with MRO would be greatly appreciated. Is Parallax an issue?
    My first early production model seemingly had issues. I couldn't keep both eyes open at 50 yards, it was almost like I was really drunk and had the spins. I sent it back to trijicon and they replaced it with a later production sample and haven't had issues since. I notice about as much parallax in the MRO as my T2. I bought another MRO later that had a serial # between the original/replacement and also didn't notice any issues.

It is trijicon, so buy with confidence.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the MRO range user reviews. Helps a lot.
    I'm not sure of this Forum's rules, so I won't paste a link to another blog. However, I read today about how good (or bad) MRO Counterfits are continuing to make there way onto the market. The title of the article is, "Trijicon Knock-Offs Getting “Better” (Or Worse, Depends on Perspective…)". Gives you side by side pics of what to look for in counterfeits.

Please keep the range user reviews coming on the MRO, especially if a serious Parallax issue wasn't corrected. Thanks Again.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I've decided to sell my MRO.

After trying to use it at extended distances (100-200m) I realized just how bad my astigmatism is with it. I don't see a crisp dot with my aimpoints (T1, H1, T2, & H2) either, however the overall shape with those is always circular with fuzzy edges (like an asterisk) so I always know where the center of the dot is. With the MRO I get more of a comma shape, and depending on how I'm focusing my eyes the shape shifts too such that I'm really not sure where the center of the dot is.

Sometimes I'll look at the dots of my RDS though an aperture (like the rear sight) to see what the dots are are really supposed to look like, and the MRO is never as small and crisp for me as the aimpoints.

I haven't noticed any parallax issues and have no complaints about the quality of the MRO, however it just really doesn't work for me.

Feedback Score
    Thanks Plasman,
    Using the naked eye (without using my reading bifocals) the MRO I looked through (inside the LGS) was a clear dot picture. Salesman said there should be no issue using my G33 Magnifier. I'll get back to the store & try the MRO + G33 setup, outside, and see if it's a go. I'm pretty sure the MRO is the way I want to go (pretty sure?).

Appreciate everyone's time in responding to their range expierence with MRO. Keep em coming. Thanks.

For those researching the MRO before you purchase google the article in post #566 to make sure you're not purchasing a knock-off. I understand Some retailers have been duped.
    Last edited by Infadel; 02-28-17 at 19:47.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I now have 6 MRO's sitting in my gunsafe, w/serial #'s in the 10K-65K range. They've all been to the range and multiple classes. Dozens of people have used one of mine, they've all liked the MRO and not a single comment about magnification, tint, fisheye, etc.
    Still some dot distortion due to my astigmatism, but less than w/Aimpoints & Eotechs (YMMV).
    While I have nothing against Aimpoints (I've owned my share), I can't find any reason to justify the T2's price difference over the MRO.

Tomac
    "His Universe, His rules." - Tomac

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657