Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: New Trijicon RDS?

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    They are not out yet so no. Our rep is supposed to bring one by next week. This is basically a sealed RMR at the price point COULD BE a very good option.

C4
    This is very interesting. I have been waiting for something like this for a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Marines love CLP. Chow, libo, pussy.

Beyond that everything else is a crap shoot.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    This could really dig into Aimpoint's hold on the small red dot market, if it's as durable as Trijicon makes some of their products.
    Depends on what the street price ends up being, if MSRP is $579 street price should be $500ish I'd think, Aimpoint is a known quantity and has a hell of a reputation, Trijicon while known for making some good products has also had some products completely bomb out. On paper it looks good, but I'd still rather have the Aimpoint. I am glad to see more competition, that is always a good thing.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    It looks like a LaRue mount for sure. If they are as durable as the ACOG they may have a winner at that price.

In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    107 (100%)
    Looks like a winner, can't wait for some real world reviews.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Pretty awesome if it shakes out well.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If this is the same height as the lowest Aimpoint T-1, I'm down for my Sig SG553. I'm currently running a Vortex Sparc and its absolute co-witness.
    | 92 - Billennium | Steel-I/96 Stock | WC BrigTac| Elite II | 90-Two G | Inox Brig |
    | 85FS Cheetah | 71 Jaguar | 21a Bobcat | 3032 Tomcat | Model 90 Armi Roma |
    | Sig - 551-A1 ODG | P553 | 522 | P320 FDE |
    | Noveske 10.5" Pistol | AP 12.5" | AP Tungsten SPR | DDM4 V7 in MSP & Elcan |
    | 308 - DSA FAL & Steyr Scout in grey |

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Will this have any way of getting a lower 1/3 co witness when released? Or will the OEM mounts be low similar to aimpoint?
    Appears so. Now they just need to offer it in dark earth.

Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Very cool. Nice to see new creative ways of doing it.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    With the SRS flop it will be interesting as to whether Trijicon learned from their mistakes. I'll not rush out to be the first one at the range with one. At the same price point as an Aimpoint, why take a chance......
    NRA Life Member

"WINNING" - When all of the liberal democrats and other libtards start throwing themselves off cliffs because they don't get their way...

JEDIsh: We are asked not to judge all muslims by the acts of a few extremists, but we are encouraged to judge all gun owners by extreme acts of the few.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Its like Trijicon said "Lets make an american version of the aimpoint micro... But with exposed turrents. For a few dollars less."
    Last edited by Giggles; 08-11-15 at 21:33.

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast